Bellazon

Victoria's Secret "Fresh Face" Angels

PinkCouture

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I have plenty of girls under this age range so if I can do more than 10 at some point let me know :rofl: I know Samile is 19 but I'm not sure of the year yet tho

It is ok you can't find the year of birth. I know she is under 28 so it is ok :smile:  I will let you know if and when I am accepting more nominations :hehe: Thank you! :flower:

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

If anyone needs suggestions with the WOC/Latin models let me know, I may be able to help!

I purposely didn't pick certain MOCs to make it easier for others. Guess my plan isn't working as well as I thought :ninja:

9 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I purposely didn't pick certain MOCs to make it easier for others. Guess my plan isn't working as well as I thought :ninja:

LMAO I could have done the 10 noms in just MOCs but same, I decided to leave some easy finds for everyone else :rofl: 

@PinkCouture, thank you for your effort. 

Second part of the list (maybe) and pictures gonna send on Sunday

Ashley Moore (1993)

Ashley Graves (1995-1996)

Alina Morozova (1999) but only for Pink

Danielle Herrington (1993)

Emily Ratajkowski (1991) cause I'm curious how she'll do lol

HoYeon Jung (1994)  filling both asian and redhead missing spot, 2-in-1 lol

Edited by PinkCouture
Nomimations Added ~PC

I am will be at a work event for the next few hours with limited web access :/ I will update the main nomination list when I get home later or tomorrow AM, and will try  to answer any quick questions here and there. For now just keep nominating and editing your nomination posts if necessary---I will let you know if I have added your nominations by editing your posts :smile: 

Thanks everyone! :flower:

^^ that's exactly what I DIDN'T mean. What I meant was women who are tanned by nature, I don't know the correct word in English but when they're not total black or total white but their skin looks tanned. Maybe the correct word is "mulatto"

3 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

^^ that's exactly what I DIDN'T mean. What I meant was women who are tanned by nature, I don't know the correct word in English but when they're not total black or total white but their skin looks tanned. Maybe the correct word is "Mulatto"

I just call myself just brown lol, I got what you meant, someone along the lines of Daniela Lopez and Gizele Oliveira who is not really white but also not really black, just kinda perpetually tanned or as Drake would put it: i used to get teased for being black and now I'm here and I'm not black enough :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I just call myself just brown lol, I got what you meant, someone along the lines of Daniela Lopez and Gizele Oliveira who is not really white but also not really black, just kinda perpetually tanned or as Drake would put it: i used to get teased for being black and now I'm here and I'm not black enough :rofl: 

:rofl:  well no biggie now anyway. Because of that doubt I didn't make it in time to nominate them but they are now so no biggie :D 

Bregje Heinen 1993

Vita Sidorkina 1994 

Myrtille Revemont ?

Megan Irwin 1994 

Elizabeth Sawatzky 1996 

Shlomit Malka 1993 

Chrishell Stubbs 1992

Jessica Strother 1995 

Carolina Sanchez ? 

Valeria Rudenko 1998 

Anna Avila ?

Yada Villaret 1996 

Sara Orrego 1997

Correction:

Hannah Ferguson is 1991

Daniela López is 1993 

Edited by PinkCouture
Nomimations Added ~PC

11 minutes ago, Pink.Sapphire said:

Bregje Heinen 1993

Vita Sidorkina 1994 

Myrtille Revemont ? 

Megan Irwin 1994 

Elizabeth Sawatzky 1996 

Shlomit Malka 1993 

Chrishell Stubbs 1992

Jessica Strother 1995 

Carolina Sanchez ? 

Anna Avila

Julie Herz 

Correction:

Hannah Ferguson is 1991

Daniela López is 1993 

I wanted to nominate Julie too, can i choose at least her pics for you?? Or just 2