Bellazon

Victoria's Secret "Fresh Face" Angels

PinkCouture

Barbara - look beautiful and youthful and her body is immense. She gives me Emmanuela de Paula vibes which can only be a good thing (and sidenote VS really should have her back because she still looks amazing)

Nyasha - she’s so elegant looking, although it’s a shame she has disappeared. Also the impetus of VS could bring her back to HF attention which could only but work for the brand.

Frida - a beautiful blonde with just enough quirks to make her more than just “pretty” or “hot”, but also interesting. Her body is also bomb.

Herieth - I wasn’t that keen on her until her recent pics from the shoots with VS. She’s really beautiful and knows how to pose in lingerie. Plus her personality is vibrant and I would love to have a short haired girl as an angel.

Daniela - she clearly sells for VS as she keeps being used by the company. She’s bubbly and pretty, even if not my favourite, she’d make a good angel.

Georgia (miss her thick bangs though) and Samille are great too. Celine has a lovely, more mature look but she seems to want to be a singer?

Daniela Braga - if she improved her walk, she would be perfect!

Frida Aasen - stellar smile, amazing body, bangin forehead. 

Georgia Fowler - beautiful face and cool energy / walk

Herieth Paul - my African queen!

Nyasha Matonhodze  - looks like a young Naomi and walks perfectly - y'all are sleeping on her!