Bellazon

Anne Vyalitsyna
Thumbnail

mrsvannistelrooy

:/

Adam Levine and Model Girlfriend Anne V Split

It's all over but the singing for Adam Levine and his model girlfriend of two years.

The Maroon 5 frontman and judge on The Voice has split from Anne Vyalitsyna, her rep confirms exclusively to PEOPLE.

"Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best," Vyalitsyna said in a statement.

The Russian-born Vyalitsyna, 26, also known as Anne V, met Levine, 33, at the the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue release party in early 2010, where Maroon 5 performed.

Vyalitsyna has modeled in eight consecutive SI swimsuit issues.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20583733,00.html

I'm so sad I can not say anything... :( I really thought the two would be together forever, but forever, always ends. :cry2: Anne and Adam will always be the most beautiful couple of ALL. :cry: At the time they spent together, all the love we notice that the two had for each other, and still has. It's complicated, I still do not believe, and I can not believe it. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: