Bellazon

Colleen Cole
Thumbnail

bebop2015

12 hours ago, superrunner said:

Good to know, and yeah I hear you. There's gotta be a good solution for this. Something in the middle where it's mutually beneficial for all parties involved. 

A pity that you are affected by these things, the truth is that as you say, leaks often discourage you from doing this type of work, but I think it is inevitable in the long run. But just as many comment, there is a lack of promotion to be able to reach these types of products, I am a great fan of Colleen and I will always be interested in seeing more of her and I had no idea of your work or that of others if not out for this leak.

On 11/1/2022 at 10:24 PM, superrunner said:

Good to know, and yeah I hear you. There's gotta be a good solution for this. Something in the middle where it's mutually beneficial for all parties involved. 

So, I'm not trying to defend leaking or say that "it's good actually", but you've got a whole board full of people that are (borderline) obsessed with pictures of Colleen and no one knew these existed. Anyone that didn't click on your profile and look through your older posts about another model still doesn't know where they could pay you for these pictures. I'm genuinely curious if:

1. There are more pictures in these sets than have been leaked here

2. There are more pictures of Colleen you've already taken and might release in the future

3. There are higher resolution versions and/or versions with less/no noise/film grain available anywhere

I paid for the Girlfriend Mtrl/Live Fast Mag issues Colleen appeared in because I'd seen leaks of them and had a pretty good idea of what I was buying before I clicked "Add to cart"; I don't think I knew they existed before I saw leaks start floating around and I definitely didn't know whether they were worth buying.

I want good content and I'm willing to pay to support the people that create it, but I've got know it exists and have a pretty good idea of what I'm being offered.