Bellazon

Edward Norton
Thumbnail

Emma_Frost

I felt the same, first. But now I've read some interviews and saw a trailer and they said that it would be no average super hero movie and that Edward is perfect for the role because the director wanted to portray an intelligent man who hides a lot of anger. He even said that you can say "Tyler Durden was Jack's HULK. So, it's a lot like fight club". That's why I changed my opinion! XD

I felt the same, first. But now I've read some interviews and saw a trailer and they said that it would be no average super hero movie and that Edward is perfect for the role because the director wanted to portray an intelligent man who hides a lot of anger. He even said that you can say "Tyler Durden was Jack's HULK. So, it's a lot like fight club". That's why I changed my opinion! XD

• 4 weeks later...
magazines should do more shoots with im, now that Hulk is in focus! O.O

I heard that there was some kind of dispute going on between him and Marvel over a writing credit he was supposed to get for the Hulk movie. That's why he hasn't been doing many interviews or much publicity stuff for the film.

I was a bit surprised Norton decided to do 'Hulk' but I surely didn't lose respect for him. Look at DeNiro (in MY opinion the best actor EVER), he did that ridiculous movie 'Stardust' but that in no way means he sold out or lost his passion and talent for the craft. Edward Norton decided he wanted the part and if someone is truly a fan, you can understand an actor’s reasoning behind taking a role.

It's funny, I never found EN attractive till I watched 'The 25th Hour' and I then out of nowhere found him incredibly sexy. :heart:

Agree!

A great actor stays a great actor even when he decides to do a bit main stream - stuff sometimes (look at Robert Downey Junior). Although I have to admit that I used to love Brad Pitt but after he became too mainstream, he became boring IMO... But I'm sure that won#t happen with Edward. He's much too talented and smart, to become too mainstream... :blush:

• 1 month later...

I watched Down in the Valley today and Edward was soooo sexy in it. What is with him? Charisma? Well, I guess he has the "inner" sexy, he may not look like Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom but when he starts talking and acting, OMG, you just want jump into the TV and be with him whatever he is doing!!! Lol, I felt that Evan Rachel Wood was such a lucky girl....DAMN IT.

Anyway, I think this video shows his versatility as an actor :)

Its nicely made too :D

magazines should do more shoots with im, now that Hulk is in focus! O.O

I heard that there was some kind of dispute going on between him and Marvel over a writing credit he was supposed to get for the Hulk movie. That's why he hasn't been doing many interviews or much publicity stuff for the film.

I heard the dispute was about the length of the movie. Don't know whether it's true or not...

I hope he'll nevertheless play a role in the "Avengers" - movie. O_o

• 2 weeks later...