Bellazon

Shana Zadrick
Thumbnail

19 hours ago, modelcrazy said:

Thanks @Chirkomania I own that editorial but never knew where it came from. It's a reprint of an editorial titled "Le Tentazoni Del Nero" from Italian Amica 14 June 1993 with slightly different images.

@modelcrazy many thanks for your info,that way I won't get that AMICA,because of I will get the same editorial.:heythere::smile:

You're welcome @Shale586 thanks to you for your amazing work of Shana Zadrick.I recognize I've ever always been more attracted to blond women or redheads with light eyes,BUT Shana Zadrick is different,a real exception (along with another brown hair and brown eyes model Yasmin Le Bon) SUPER HOT and SOOOO SENSUAL.:yes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

By the way, there's one pic of Shana that has always bugged me - don't think it's been posted here before, unless it was one of the many missing pics from early on in the thread. Does anyone know where this one came from? Was it part of a set? There are a couple of different versions out there:

a389033d79a99dcf80c01768644fd129.jpg 795a8a9c.jpg