Bellazon

Deon Bray
Thumbnail

RocketQueen

• 11 months later...
10 minutes ago, RocketQueen said:

Wow, she's stunning, thank you, @fahad.s! Could you give some info about this magazine? I've never heard of it.

Its japanese, there are only 6 numbers of this magazine under the title the superior ritz which is why not a lot know about, i think it was renamed quarterly dune which is still being published because the staff of both magazines are the same and both founded by fumihiro hayashi. I only have this issue but i have seen previews of others a lot of models appeared like nadja, veronica webb, naomi, petra lindbald (i have her edit if you’re interested i’ll scan it later) 

15E0CA65-454D-470A-868D-73401EC30FCB.jpeg 88B1224F-F4C6-4BBE-BC2C-5BD8F3AF0A66.jpeg

6 minutes ago, fahad.s said:

Its japanese, there are only 6 numbers of this magazine under the title the superior ritz which is why not a lot know about, i think it was renamed quarterly dune which is still being published because the staff of both magazines are the same and both founded by fumihiro hayashi. I only have this issue but i have seen previews of others a lot of models appeared like nadja, veronica webb, naomi, petra lindbald (i have her edit if you’re interested i’ll scan it later) 

15E0CA65-454D-470A-868D-73401EC30FCB.jpeg 88B1224F-F4C6-4BBE-BC2C-5BD8F3AF0A66.jpeg

I'd love to see that! Petra has a thread of her own, please post it there! :heart:

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...