Bellazon

News

• 2 weeks later...

Rumor Mill: A Pregnant Alessandra to Walk at Sao Paulo Fashion Week!

Nevermind that she’s five months pregnant, Alessandra Ambrosio is rumored to be walking the upcoming Colcci fashion show this Sunday in Brazil. This isn’t the first time a model has walked down the runway sporting a baby bump (remember Miranda Kerr at Balenciaga?), and judging by the photos Alessandra’s uploaded to her twitter account, you’d never guess she was pregnant aside from the bump on her stomach!

Among the other top models to walk at Sao Paulo Fashion Week were Daisy Lowe and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, but we can only imagine how excited the Brazilians will be when their beloved Alessandra takes the runway!

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/rumor-mill-a...hion-week/34571

• 1 month later...

post-59236-0-1446077803-95628_thumb.jpg

"ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO has created a shoe collection with Melissa, the label that has previously created its recognisable plastic shoes with designers including Vivienne Westwood, Gareth Pugh and Jean Paul Gaultier."

Alessandra Ambrósio: "I thought about something that represented my style. I only wear what I love," said Ambrosio. "I decided to take part in the project because I was looking for something beyond the modeling career. I think the creative process fascinating, and I have to tell you that I was willing to get involved and create something with my name, my brand."

Link: Alessandra Ambrosio Melissa Loves shoe collection

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...