Bellazon

News

Alessandra Ambrosio

pattern bus with pictures Bo.Bô

The Bo.Bô began 2010 with everything! After hiring Alessandra Ambrosio as the new celebrity face, the brand decided to illustrate images of the model in the campaign bus executives moving into luxury condos in the Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro.

The bus makes about 6 to 7 trips per day (round trip), Monday to Friday, with passengers only beautiful and hip city. For those who want to spy out the illustration of Alessandra Ambrosio, the bus will circulate until March 12!

post-13213-1267745097_thumb.jpg

post-13213-1267745100_thumb.jpg

I just need to post this HERE! :D

One of the models most commercially successful, Alessandra Ambrosio gave a jump on careers in recent weeks. Main face of the largest brand of lingerie in the world, Victoria's Secret, Alessandra by 2009 could only be seen on the catwalk parade by international trade, due to an exclusivity clause.

But the recent European fashion season that has changed: after eight years and can only wear the 'wings' of VS - Ambrosio was released only to parade in Brazil - she attended the casting of names like Prada, Giles Deacon and Louis Vuitton in fashion weeks in Milan and Paris. "I'm at the peak of my career," said the top. Remarkably it is still part of the main casting of Victoria's Secret.

Regarding the criticism that he was 'too thin', made by the British press, Alessandra will not even talk about it: "I am and have always been a healthy person. Anyone who knows me knows. I eat well and do yoga every day. There is nothing to comment on this news. "Before going to Paris to participate in the parade of Louis Vuitton, on Wednesday, the top came this weekend being photographed in St. Barths for the June issue of the journal 'Sexy'. Ambrose will be the first model to depict the cover of the publication since 2006, when she herself was on the cover. The revised scale traditionally actresses and celebrities for the post.

Saturday, October 13, Alessandra arrival in Rio, where you will be clicked alongside Felipe Hulse to the next brand campaign Osmoze.

Victoria’s Secret Gets Even Fruitier

3/17/10

On March 23, Victoria’s Secret is launching its new body-care collection called Secret Moments. Each scent (Girls’ Night, Island Escape, At First Sight, Room 504, and Good Day Sunshine) was mainly inspired by Alessandra Ambrosio’s personal memories (laying eyes on her daughter for the first time inspired At First Sight). Of course, these endearing memories from the Brazilian bombshell come in the form of Über-sweet combinations of peach, coconut, sugarcane, and blue freesia. For those of us in our early 30s, think of these as a new generation of the Enchanted Apple and Pear Glacé body splashes and lotions we wore in high school and college — just with cuter packaging. Coeds get ready.

If you want to know where supermodels choose to dine, we’ve got a few suggestions for you today, thanks to Grub Street. As part of their weekly New York Diet feature, they asked Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio to share her delicious delicacies over a seven day period of time.

So just which restaurants does Ale frequent?

When it comes to sushi, you’ll find her at Mishima. Her favorites include the bento boxes with miso soup, salad, a spicy-tuna roll, and a California roll.

The Standard Grill provides Alessandra with her favorite form of eggs: eggs Benedict, along with a Bloody Mary and cappuccino.

At Café Mogador, it’s the lamb tagine with couscous and a mint tea that Ale loves, then back on the Asian fix at Gyu-Kaku.

She leaves the best bit for last: her favorite restaurant is Nyonya, where she orders beef with noodles and a whole roti canal.

But what’s interesting to note is that Alessandra eats at home a lot - which trainers and health professionals highly suggest!

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/want-to-dine...permodels/19583