Bellazon

News

I don't know if anyone here knows but at a Limited Meeting we discussed our next item that we are going to pump up and we are going to have Alessandra as our main model used around the store for the travel suit event so you should check that out. There are going to be flashing lights also.

Wee. Flashing lights =D

j/k

• 4 weeks later...

Ale is the spokesmodel for the newest bra to be part of the Very Sexy collection. It is a Secret Embrace and Push-up without Padding bra that is reversible (can be worn on both sides!! :D) It is currently available online, but will debut in Victoria's Secret stores probably next week :)

Here is the online link about the bra. Adriana is featured, but I am pretty sure Ale will be the spokesmodel because the video that talks about the bra has Ale and the print material I have seen also only features her :D

Click Here!!!

Ale is the spokesmodel for the newest bra to be part of the Very Sexy collection. It is a Secret Embrace and Push-up without Padding bra that is reversible (can be worn on both sides!! :D) It is currently available online, but will debut in Victoria's Secret stores probably next week :)

Here is the online link about the bra. Adriana is featured, but I am pretty sure Ale will be the spokesmodel because the video that talks about the bra has Ale and the print material I have seen also only features her :D

Click Here!!!

Ok, I have confirmation the bra launches in stores tomorrow :D I was at work setting up the posters and etc. I wanted to take a picture of the giant window display poster, but my boss was with me the whole day so I did not get a chance :( However, I was able to take a picture of the brochure VS gave to their employees about the bra--It looks more or less like the giant poster.

tj042iq8.th.jpg

Click Here!!!

Ok, I have confirmation the bra launches in stores tomorrow :D I was at work setting up the posters and etc. I wanted to take a picture of the giant window display poster, but my boss was with me the whole day so I did not get a chance :( However, I was able to take a picture of the brochure VS gave to their employees about the bra--It looks more or less like the giant poster.

tj042iq8.th.jpg

Thanks !!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...