Bellazon

News

hey Im sry i didnt mean to post twice!! :blush: i didn know!! well....i didn really go and got her autograph in NY. a friend of mine who was going to the A/X in NY to get her autograph....i was like o ur lucky...so i asked him if he can get me her autograph!! he was like "maybe i dont knw if can, its not like vs so he can take pics but will c" i was like o thank u soo much!! then the day after that event he emaild me and told me he got a surprised for me!! i was like omg what is it?? lol he was like "I GOT UR AUTOGRAPH FROM ALE!!""" I was like YES YES OMG OMG!!! LOL he told me that he asked her if he can get Jessica an autograph?? then ale said "sure of course!" i was like o how sweet of her to do that for me!! lol :drool: :laugh: :wave: :heart: here are the pics that he took her her!! and he gave her a flower,, and a beautiful flower it was for a beautiful lady!! lol :heart: :blush:

post-10679-1181759711_thumb.jpg

post-10679-1181759799_thumb.jpg

post-10679-1181759829_thumb.jpg

post-10679-1181759849_thumb.jpg

Portugues

Linda. Não dá para falar outra coisa de Alessandra Ambrosio, uma das tops nacionais de maior sucesso lá fora.

A modelo há quatro anos integra o time de angels da Victoria’s Secret, e recentemente assumiu o posto de líder após a saída de Gisele Bündchen.

Alessandra desfila na SPFW com exclusividade para a Zoomp, marca da qual é a atual garota-propaganda.

Sobre fazer parte do time de anjinhas, a top falou: “é uma alegria. Me divirto muito trabalhando com as outras meninas”.

Entre as amigas está a brasileira Izabel Goulart. “A Izabel chegou há dois anos e eu a peguei pela mão. Somos muito amigas.

A top disse que está feliz em desfilar na SPFW depois de 3 anos longe.

Super de bom humor, Alessandra posou para os fotógrafos e até mostrou sua bolsa bagunçada. “Tem de tudo aqui dentro: bronzeador, pirulito...”.

Sobre sua beleza ela foi categórica: "acredito na beleza interior. Se a pessoa está feliz ela fica bem em qualquer foto. Procuro ser feliz!".

A passagem da top pelo Brasil é relâmpago. Amanhã ela fotografa a próxima campanha da Zoomp e volta para os Estados Unidos.

Englishh

Pretty. It does not give to say another thing of Alessandra Ambrosio, one of tops national of bigger success it are there. The model has four years integrates the teams of angels of the Victoria's Secret, and recently the exit of Gisele Bündchen assumed the leader rank after.

Alessandra parades in the SPFW with exclusiveness for the Zoomp, marks of which is the current girl-propaganda. On being part of the teams of anjinhas, top spoke: "it is a joy. I have fun myself very working with the other girls ". Between the friends she is the Brazilian Izabel Goulart. "the Izabel arrived has two years and I caught it for the hand.

We are many friends. Top said that it is happy in parading in the SPFW after 3 years far. Super of good mood, Alessandra posou for the photographers and until it showed its bagunçada stock market. "It has here of everything inside: suntan oil, pirulito... ". On its beauty it was categorical: "I believe the interior beauty. If the person is happy it is well in any photo. I look for to be happy ". The ticket of top for Brazil is lightning.

Tomorrow it photographs the next campaign to the Zoomp and comes back toward the United States.

Portugues

Linda. Não dá para falar outra coisa de Alessandra Ambrosio, uma das tops nacionais de maior sucesso lá fora.

A modelo há quatro anos integra o time de angels da Victoria’s Secret, e recentemente assumiu o posto de líder após a saída de Gisele Bündchen.

Alessandra desfila na SPFW com exclusividade para a Zoomp, marca da qual é a atual garota-propaganda.

Sobre fazer parte do time de anjinhas, a top falou: “é uma alegria. Me divirto muito trabalhando com as outras meninas”.

Entre as amigas está a brasileira Izabel Goulart. “A Izabel chegou há dois anos e eu a peguei pela mão. Somos muito amigas.

Super de bom humor, Alessandra posou para os fotógrafos e até mostrou sua bolsa bagunçada. “Tem de tudo aqui dentro: bronzeador, pirulito...”.

Sobre sua beleza ela foi categórica: "acredito na beleza interior. Se a pessoa está feliz ela fica bem em qualquer foto. Procuro ser feliz!".

A passagem da top pelo Brasil é relâmpago. Amanhã ela fotografa a próxima campanha da Zoomp e volta para os Estados Unidos.

Englishh

Pretty. It does not give to say another thing of Alessandra Ambrosio, one of tops national of bigger success it are there. The model has four years integrates the teams of angels of the Victoria's Secret, and recently the exit of Gisele Bündchen assumed the leader rank after.

Alessandra parades in the SPFW with exclusiveness for the Zoomp, marks of which is the current girl-propaganda. On being part of the teams of anjinhas, top spoke: "it is a joy. I have fun myself very working with the other girls ". Between the friends she is the Brazilian Izabel Goulart. "the Izabel arrived has two years and I caught it for the hand.

We are many friends. Top said that it is happy in parading in the SPFW after 3 years far. Super of good mood, Alessandra posou for the photographers and until it showed its bagunçada stock market. "It has here of everything inside: suntan oil, pirulito... ". On its beauty it was categorical: "I believe the interior beauty. If the person is happy it is well in any photo. I look for to be happy ". The ticket of top for Brazil is lightning.

Tomorrow it photographs the next campaign to the Zoomp and comes back toward the United States.

thank you

Izabel? great but i thought Ana is her best model friend

hey Im sry i didnt mean to post twice!! :blush: i didn know!! well....i didn really go and got her autograph in NY. a friend of mine who was going to the A/X in NY to get her autograph....i was like o ur lucky...so i asked him if he can get me her autograph!! he was like "maybe i dont knw if can, its not like vs so he can take pics but will c" i was like o thank u soo much!! then the day after that event he emaild me and told me he got a surprised for me!! i was like omg what is it?? lol he was like "I GOT UR AUTOGRAPH FROM ALE!!""" I was like YES YES OMG OMG!!! LOL he told me that he asked her if he can get Jessica an autograph?? then ale said "sure of course!" i was like o how sweet of her to do that for me!! lol :drool: :laugh: :wave: :heart: here are the pics that he took her her!! and he gave her a flower,, and a beautiful flower it was for a beautiful lady!! lol :heart: :blush:

Oh thank you ! Amazing !

Portugues

Englishh

thank you

It is.

But now Ana is hanging out with Fernanda. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
Portugues

Englishh

thank you

It is.

CRISIS!!!!

:D j/k

• 3 weeks later...

Alessandra Ambrosio

$6 million

This olive-skinned beauty, 26, confidently stakes her turf among the Victoria's Secret Brazilian trinity, which is rounded out by former roommate Gisele Bundchen and Adriana Lima. She also models for Armani Exchange and Next U.K.

http://www.forbes.com/2007/07/09/models-me...thisSpeed=30000

Forbes Top Fifteen Models

1 Gisele Bundchen - $33 million

2 Kate Moss - $9 million

3 Heidi Klum - $8 million

4 Adriana Lima - $6 million

5 Alessandra Ambrosio - $6 million

6 Carolyn Murphy - $5 million

7 Natalia Vodianova - $4.5 million

8 Karolina Kurkova - $3.5 million

9 Daria Werbowy - $3.5 million

10 Gemma Ward - $3 million

11 Liya Kebede - $2.5 million

12 Hilary Rhoda - $2 million

13 Shalom Harlow - $2 million

14 Doutzen Kroes - $1.5 million

15 Jessica Stam- $1.5 million

Portugues

Englishh

thank you

It is.

CRISIS!!!!

:D j/k

Hahaha

I thought the same. :D

:rofl:

here is some ale news from moderator on her baord

Alessandra is scheduled to shoot her first ever TV commercial for the UK which will air on Sept 14th. The commercial is for Next UK and the working title is "Ale's Party". The male lead will be played by British model/actor Paul Sculfor

Vanity Fair Brasil Portolio confirmed that it will realese for September issue and ale look goergous on group shots.

Last week she shot her very sexy solo commercials and shoot christmas commercials with other angels.

Next She ll shoot vs swim in Carribean

I don't know if anyone here knows but at a Limited Meeting we discussed our next item that we are going to pump up and we are going to have Alessandra as our main model used around the store for the travel suit event so you should check that out. There are going to be flashing lights also.