Bellazon

News

from the official forum....

oi galera!!!!

estou numa friaca no norte dos EUA mas e obvio que nao poderia deixar de torcer pelo Brasil na copa do mundo, E aqui estou eu segurando esta bandeira maravilhosa do Brasa!!!!!

beijos pra todos e vibracoes positiva para pro time brasileiro !!!!!!

hey everyone!!!! i'm in the cold in the northern part of america!!! but for sure i had to show my support for Brazil for the World Cup!! here i am holding the great flag of Brazil!!

Kisses for everyone and positive vibrations for our brazilian team!!!!

http://www.alessandraambrosio.com.br/image...ebrasilFlag.jpg

check out Ale's frappr map!

Hotlinking is not allowed &

Images over 600 pixels in width must be thumbnailed or textlinked - post edited by impel69

• 3 weeks later...

When Vonage America president Michael Tribolet went onstage the other night at P.M. to wish owner Unik a happy 35th birthday, he got sandbagged. "For my present, I want you to make a big donation to Yele Haiti," the charity for children, Unik implored. Tribolet pulled out a checkbook and wrote a donation for $10,000. Yele Haiti founder Wyclef Jean then sang his and Shakira's hit song, "Hips Don't Lie," as John Legend chimed in. Leading the cheers were Tyson Beckford and Brazilian supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio in a transparent white sheath.

I would die to see pics of Ale in a transparent white sheath!!

Besides campaigns and catwalks, recently she notched up to doing cinema, having a role in the approaching movie of James Bond.

Is that certain? Are we going to see Ale in the next 007 movie? That would be totally amazing! :thumbsup:

Alessandra has been invited to make a guest appearance as herself on the hit HBO show Entourage. She will be filming this week in Los Angeles.It will be the 1st episode of Season 4 which will air in feb or march 07.

Great news from Ale's official forum!!!

Posted by Alessandra at her official forum:

e ai galera, acabei de chegar do brasil, to na correria indo para los angeles agora...o brasil estava otimo...fui fotografar em maceio na praia do gunga. que lugar incrivel!!!! e com a lua cheia pra completar ficou mais lindo ainda....

[ Hey everybody, I just got back from Brazil, i'm in such a rush going to Los Angeles now....Brazil was incredible...I went to photograph in Maceio in Gunga Beach. What an incredible place!!!!!! and with a full moon to complete it made it even more beautiful.... - Translated by AA Moderator ]

Edited by cutebunny121