Bellazon

News

ahhh i love it

i swear thats prlly the ONLY good tv on...all my fav ppls were on...and i love ashlee simpson sshes an awesome chick..saw her in concert

and alessandra was pretty amazing...she caught 3 good waves

kelly slater is pretty damn hot..ive never realized

allessandra in the futur james bond! :)

interview (not in english)

http://caras.uol.com.br/materias/materias_136.htm

I'll do a sort of translatation of what she said in case you have no idea (the main points anyway):

She has had her Florianopolis appartment for 7 years, she has lived in NYC for five years. She weighs 52 kilograms.

She filmed for James Bond in the Bahamas, she has only a small part. She wanted to see how she'd do at acting, but for now she wants to stay as a model beacuse it's what she loves. She intends to model for another 4-5 years then she wants to have a family and give all her attention to that. She might continue the Alessandra Sais line one day, but shes not sure.

She has been learning to surf for 3 years, but she forgets everything bacause she has to keep going back to America and can't practice there. She loved doing the Kelly Slater invitational, she says she 'learnt too much!'

She misses her home but she says her life is in NYC now. Her mom comes to visit her in NYC alot and her sister has been living there the last year.

She also says she doesn't want to get anymore serious with Marcelo yet because they are not together enough becasue of work. They sometimes have up to 2 months apart. He also 'understands her'!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

ATTENTION, for those that live in the UK. Be watching MEN and MOTORS (Freeview channel 35) at 11PM BST on Monday to see the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!

Highlights of the brand's most recent collection, featuring the world's most famous models on the catwalk, and backstage with the likes of Sting

It is also repeated later in the week.

ATTENTION, for those that live in the UK. Be watching MEN and MOTORS (Freeview channel 35) at 11PM BST on Monday to see the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show!!!

Highlights of the brand's most recent collection, featuring the world's most famous models on the catwalk, and backstage with the likes of Sting

It is also repeated later in the week.

Attention, it starts soon, 11pm BST, on freeview channel 35 (Men & Motors). ;) Don't miss it! :)