Bellazon

News

The mother owl Alessandra Ambrosio is preparing a party for the coming two years of his only daughter, Anja Louise, reveals the advice of the model. With the theme of "Alice in Wonderland", the celebration will be on the afternoon of Friday, 20 in Erechim, Rio Grande do Sul, where Ale was born.

Anja, fruit Alessandra's relationship with the boyfriend, businessman Jamie Mazur, came into the world on 24 August 2008.Segundo the source, the model will fly direct from Sardinia, Italy, where she spent the holidays, to receive the congratulations of relatives and friends by date.

Already dealing with professional matters, and finished shooting for the new campaign Carlos Miele and the cover of Love in September will be in the top two editorials and a Russian Vogue American Vogue.

clm news:

"Katie Grand styled a trio of her favorite models as demure ladies for Loewe’s Autumn/Winter campaign, shot by Nigel Shafran. The scene above features Alessandra Ambrosio, with the other two versions being graced Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Ana Beatriz Barros."

Model appears handing an apple to DJ at some of the photos ...

Alessandra Ambrosio and Light Jesus is the star of the new ad campaign Chenson scholarships. The angel of the "Victoria's Secret" and boyfriend of Madonna posed for the brand in May, when they were released photos of scenes. The images of the campaign, however, only began to be released this Monday (23).

In some photos, Brazilian model appears handing an apple to the DJ, in reference to the name of the collection, "Temptation". Alessandra and Jesus were clicked by Fabio Bartelt, Paul Martinez with styling and makeup and hair Silvio Giorgio.

Alessandra Ambrosio pictures supersexy made to the catalog of the Miele brand of jeans. The top was photographed by Jacques Dequeker. "I wanted to extol the beauty and sophisticated sensuality of the Brazilian woman, and Alessandra represents this perfectly," said Carlos Miele, owner of the trademark.

post-13213-1282751635_thumb.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio is the star of the first international campaign of the new brand of Brazilian designer Carlos Miele Carlos Miele Jeans.

The top, one of the highest paid models of the world and the leading 'angel' of the American brand of Victoria's Secret lingerie, posed for the lens of photographer Jacques Deckequer in the last 10 days in Sao Paulo.

In the capital city until this Thursday (26) because of work commitments with the agency that cares for his career in Brazil, Way Model, Alessandra spent last Sunday with family. She and her fiancé, American businessman James Mazur, commemorating the second anniversary of her daughter, Anja Louise Mazur, along with her family in Erechim (RS). The party theme was inspired by the book "Alice in Wonderland" as iG Gente told first. Check out the making of clicks.

http://gente.ig.com.br/materias/2010/08/25...ns+9572473.html

In her hometown, Erechim, the beauty and groom, Jamie Mazur, celebrating the two year old with his small family of top.

It was beside the family in Erechim, his hometown, Rio Grande do Sul, Alessandra Ambrosio (29) celebrated the two years of his Anja Louise, the result of the relationship with American businessman Jamie Mazur (30). "We have prepared quite a party in Brazil, alongside the people I love. I am made to see her so happy," she melts down, hugging the beloved, who lives in Los Angeles, USA. "Today is a special day for our daughter. I'm happy when I see the family's Ale, there is much joy here," said he.

With a fun theme Anja in Wonderland, referring to the Disney animation, the small parade, very cute, with her beautiful blue dress from Alice and distributing kisses to grandparents Lucilda (51) and Luis Ambrosio (52) and godmother, Aline ( 28), sister of the top, with her boyfriend, Eduardo Deboni (28). "Our granddaughter came to increasing the love we have. I see the beautiful Ale mother is so loving," says Lucilda.

Dressed Rabbit, one of the favorite characters from Anja, Jamie made the joy of the little girl, who was delighted to discover that the father was under the costume. The great-grandparents Joan Ambrosio (86) and Cristina de Mello Kasanoski (70) did not hide his pride. "See Anja playing by the house is a joy. When she leaves leaves too much nostalgia," laments Joanna.

Caras.com

1) How is to be a model, that we know is a career with a lot of travels, runways etc with the fact of be a mother..How is work and at the same time to be present in the life of your daughter!?

- Well, i think its all about planning and inspiration, i have to plan everything very well and also inspiration, that in my case is my mother who used to care me and my sister, since i was a little girl, and also worked a lot. So im ispired a lot by her, that used to work, to care us and always looking for the future and making everything for the things grow...I think a lot of women around the world make it...work and have children, you just need to know you have to have time to enjoy both, your career and also your child.

2) You right now is living sometimes in New York, sometimes in Los Angeles, How do you do to divide between these cities??

- My daughter lives in Los Angeles, with her dad that lives there too, and i have a lot of work in New York, so, i work a lot in New York and when i have free time, i always go to Los Angeles, but i cant be more than five days far away from her, because i just start to miss her a lot and whaterver i am, i have to go back to see her.

3) The first bday party of Anja was in Los Angeles..And this year you chose Erechim, Why that?

- Yes, this year we chose Erechim! How you said in her first year bday we were in Los Angeles, with the family of my fiancee, also his friends! And this year i said, no, we have to divide, this year the party have to be in Erechim, with my friends and also my whole family. All of my friends and family came, it was very very great, a lot of children around the house, it was like a circus! But we all had a great time, everybody ejoyed a lot.

4)You still staying in touch with your hometown..Always when you can, you come here! Why that?

- Hum..I always wanted to keep my friends...my family..i still keeping in touch with all of them!I have a lot of friends here so,i also want can show it for Anja, show her where i grew up, i want her to know all my family and also spend time with them...

5) When you return to Brazil do you prefer to hide and stay inside your house? Or do you go out and not care about being seen? How is with the paparazzis here?

- Well, when i come for work, it is diferent, i always have to take a lot of pics, to make interviews, so..lot of press! But when i come just to relax, as vocations or holidays, i prefer to come to my house and be at home!! Just relaxing, enjoying my family...I just go out sometimes, as to my grandfather's house to have lunch, etc...

6)Right now you are using a very clean and basic make up, very different from the make ups you use when you are on the VS runway! How you are day by day?I mean..out of runways!

- I am always without make up! When i arrive at home during night, after a day working (you know in my work i use a very strong make up!) i just take off everything, clean my face, put a cream...Especialy now that i am a mother, my life is all around Anja, so, whem i am at home i am always without any make up.

7) Is raising Anja difficult?

No! Anja just brings me hapiness! We enjoy a lot one each other..Of course children sometimes make we have some work lol but i also have a nanny to help me! I just love her and love to do everything with her. We spent one week in Hawai and it was amazing! I spent 24 hours per day close to her and it was perfect, as a mother my dream is to be always 24 hours per day with her, caring her, giving shower, giving lunch, playing with her, all the time!

8) So..you are a really big mother, isnt it?

- Yes..a big mother!!! Lol

9) And what is your plans for work this season?What is the next step?

Well..i still with my contract with the VS, and im going to Instambul for a work this week, then im going to Korea, a lot of magazines with me is coming next months, one of them call Love that is a very influential in the fashion world, probably im gonna make some runways this season, and that is..the life still going on, the work just come to me and i make! The important thing right now is just i have also free time to enjoy my little daughter.

translated by helena at AAOF

Baby it alone, Ivete Sangalo will drag a crowd of Brazilians to New York next September 4. Fans, friends and guests are counting the minutes to watch the performance of Bahia in North American soil.

* Who is now with the passport stamped for the party? Luciano Huck, Angelica, Fernanda Torres, Ana Maria Braga, Galvão Bueno, Nelson Piquet and the tops Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Beatriz Barros, Izabel Goulart, Carol Francischini and Raica Oliveira. They will all stay in space for there special that TAM pitched at Madison Square Garden. But do not worry, Glamurama also be there to record everything from very close.

Luciano Huck and Angelica, Alessandra Ambrosio, Ana Maria Braga and Galvão Bueno: confirmadíssimos to show Ivete Sangalo in New York.

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/Materia_o-que-...-tem-55309.aspx

post-13213-1283092374_thumb.jpg

While Istanbul Fashion Week doesn’t exactly call to mind the literal madness of New York, a few designers and models are working to change those notions. Editors and fashion writers flew to Turkey last week to experience the latest creations, and in addition to appearances from Kate Lanphear, Patricia Field, and Lynn Yaeger, there’s a major model moment to report!

Alessandra Ambrosio had a jam-packed few days in Turkey, arriving to an airport full of paparazzi, opening the Koton show, attending the after party, and shooting the brand’s new swimwear campaign. With a supermodel leading the way in model runway moments, the future of Istanbul Fashion Week is clearly bright.

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/ale-takes-on-turkey/24076

Anna Wintour’s Public Fashion Show Will Be Full of Supermodels

If you were one of the lucky 1,500 to score tickets to Fashion’s Night Out: The Show, then consider it money well spent. Vogue promised that there would be 150 top models (that’s, like, a ten-to-one normal-person-to-model ratio!) at New York City’s largest-ever public fashion show, and the names are even bigger than we expected. Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bündchen, Naomi Campbell, Lily Donaldson, Karolina Kurkova, Adriana Lima, Angela Lindvall, Sasha Pivovarova, and Coco Rocha will all be walking the runway at Lincoln Center. And if you can’t watch the spectacle unfold in person, André Leon Talley and Vogue.com contributor Hanneli Mustaparta will be hosting a live webcast on CBS.com.

Of course, the premise of this whole event is to showcase designer duds next to their bargain-store doppelgängers. With all those big names on one runway, let’s just hope there aren’t any fights over who gets to wear the Balenciaga and who’s stuck in the Charlotte Russe.

• 3 weeks later...

Gisele Bundchen, Fernanda Motta and Alessandra Ambrosio will lead the parade of pulchitude at the Brazil Foundation gala at the Metropolitan Museum on Thursday, to be followed by a party at the Top of the Standard hosted by Lorenzo Martone and Jayma Cardoso . . . THAT secretive money manager Jeffrey Epstein -- who is past his legal problems with teenage masseuses -- is said to be handling the billions of some oil-rich emirs in Arabia, plus Naomi Campbell's boyfriend, Vlad Doronin

nypost.com

• 3 weeks later...