Bellazon

News

:yuckky:

Y'see? At least when AFL makes announcements about Adriana's TV appearances, they are always 100% positive that it will happen. When the lying liars at AAOF say that Alessandra will appear on TV, we get NOTHING. No follow up, no "oh sorry, we didn't know", NOTHING. LYING LYING LIARS.

:yuckky:

I'm going crazy here. I need some news on this. I'm still looking around. I'm no longer trusting sources. Vamp when I see it I'll post my sighting.

Last year there was so much more. It was VS week on Extra. Remember Heidi and Seal did something monday, then pajama shoot on tuesday, etc,etc. What's up this year?

moderator @ AAOF:

"Tomorrow CBS will follow Ale for a 'Day in the life of Alessandra" for online CBS content.

The in-store photo op will be at the Lincoln Road Store in the morning around 11am-press only

Ale will film a segment with some of the other Angels for Entertainment tonight.

The VS site should start to run interviews with Ale around 26 Nov that she filmed yesterday"

:heart:

So ET was there to cover the pool party, huh? Scandalous! Looks like they get front page coverage for today's episode. I'm telling you, ET better show more than 30 seconds of footage. If Jennifer Aniston's oh-so-pitiful Vogue cover can get hella press coverage, then these girls better get the whole half hour.

:laugh: