Bellazon

News

• 4 weeks later...

Alessandra is Number 5 on Models.com money making girls

Viva Alessandra Ambrosio! She's one of the few models left who knows how to use her VS contract to platform herself as a multi-media star with magazines covers aplenty and gigs for Armani as well as her TV appearances to keep her market value crackling. That girl knows how to work a moment

http://models.com/rankings/money/list.html...5&lnumber=1

CBS is going to re-air "The Yips" episode of How I Met Your Mother next Monday, March 10, 2008 at 8:00 pm. So for those of you who missed it, or if you would like to watch it again, here's your chance. Reasons to watch : Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Heidi Klum, Selita Ebanks and Miranda Kerr. Sorry, Izabel Goulart and Karolina Kurkova fans, they're not in this episode (which sucks)!!!

OH MY! she finally spoke up :ninja:

from the news blog of her official site

"Hi everyone!

First of all, I would like to wish a happy new year to everybody and say that I have been really busy working a lot. Also, I would like to announce some really great news! My boyfriend Jamie and I were surprised in the beginning of the year with some delightful news that we are expecting our first child together!

This is a dream come true and a really special moment in our lives! I'm very happy to say that our baby looks healthy and that we are really excited to be mom and dad and raising a child together. I hope this year for you all has started full of amazing surprises like it has been with me.

For the time being, I ready to start to enjoy and dedicate myself to this new chapter in my life and I hope to be working soon enriched by our love for our new baby."

there is also a photo with a big baby bump on her official site :wave: