Bellazon

News

well if Ale is pregnant than good for her! but one thing I will miss her so much in Victoria's Secret :cry:

and that beach pic of ale and her tummy didn't make me speculate this picture did.....

but then again drinking can bloat you and make you feel full and why would she be having this cocktail if she were??? I am confused.

post-13850-1200462302_thumb.jpg

I cant balive this rumor came out on E! news :laugh:

Anyways her official forum is working on letting the truth come out, she was online today again, shes been visiting her forum alot, i wonder why <_< lol

Maybe we will all get a true answer from her, i hope.

Anyways her official forum is working on letting the truth come out, she was online today again, shes been visiting her forum alot, i wonder why <_< lol

omw

omwomw

omwomwomw

omwomwomwomw

Pssh... if i were Alessandra and the rumor was wrong i'd fucking defend myself immediately. There could only be one reason as to why she remains silence. To see the fans' reaction.

Well whatever, we're expecting a hot mom and a cute baby in the future, and if it makes you feel any better, try looking at Miranda's boyfriend. :mellow:

omw

omwomw

omwomwomw

omwomwomwomw

on my way? :blink: