Bellazon

News

gisele wasn't pregnant ! :p

but page six is just a gossip page

haha, okay. and yeah..I don't believe NY posts have any insiders...copy+paste ftw.

horaz, 29sites full?

well, in this thread..we had 29 pages of news, which took a while. and since the january 6th, this thread has gained a lot of activity :p

It really seems like a lot of people want to know if it's true or not. I'm not any different, since I want to know if it is.

If it is, I don't think it would even kill her career, since it has been said before about the supermodels that have had kids and it didn't do that for them. I'm sure it wouldn't kill hers. Although, I don't see why at this point she would want to, considering she is at the height of her career, but that's just my opinion. If she is, and she is happy (granted he didn't try to make sure she got pregnant on purpose since she makes millions and she's just an ATM to him), then great. But like I said before, if she is or at some point she does get pregnant by this guy... just hoping it takes after her in the looks.. otherwise, it would be like a werewolf/supermodel hybrid baby.

It really seems like a lot of people want to know if it's true or not. I'm not any different, since I want to know if it is.

If it is, I don't think it would even kill her career, since it has been said before about the supermodels that have had kids and it didn't do that for them. I'm sure it wouldn't kill hers. Although, I don't see why at this point she would want to, considering she is at the height of her career, but that's just my opinion. If she is, and she is happy (granted he didn't try to make sure she got pregnant on purpose since she makes millions and she's just an ATM to him), then great. But like I said before, if she is or at some point she does get pregnant by this guy... just hoping it takes after her in the looks.. otherwise, it would be like a werewolf/supermodel hybrid baby.

Ale is talented and one of the most beautiful models on earth.. like you said... It wouldn´t kill her career!!!

And you´re correct with you last sentence :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: im really confuse about all of this right now and i understands everyones point! ;)

This is is pretty much the information i got about her BF Jamie Mazur...

His family made a TON of money selling real estate in the los angeles area,which explains his incredible hollywood hills home,he has been involved with starting a company called Underground Jeans!

And he knows the Hiltons, he is very good friends with the Hiltons a.k.a Paris Hilton and her sister.

ALSO!!!!

I still think is a rumor...

Alessandra was on her official forum again and yes even though is weird she is not saying anything or posting anything about it i think is because is NOT true so why will she waist her time posting about something that is NOT true if she is super busy.

Right now she is in London shooting for NEXT UK with Paul Sculfor for spring 2008, shes working on her 3rd commercial for NEXT UK and she is NOT with her BF she dont take her BF when shes working!! :p

Theses are pretty much the reasons why i think is just a rumor and is not true!!!

Reason 1: Shes been seen drinking caipirinhas and smoking all day, why will she do something like that if she is pregnant?

Reason 2: Why is she not denying the rumour?

she doesnt give a **** what people says about her, because the truth will come through eventually, this rumour is ridiculous, its beneath her, its not worth her time!!!

Reason 3: The rumor originally started from TERRA, and then it was picked up by blogging sites, which then spread itself to other blogs.. which later reached GENTE. proof? the 2 sentence article r all the same..word by word. only in different languages. trust me, ive checked.

Reason 4: EGO's article actually sounds intricate and believable. though it never officially deny the rumour, it provides details, which means that they actually did some searching and asked people around prior to writing the article. the people (photographer+writer) confirming the pregnancy are 3rd parties. meaning..no direct connection to Ale. the writer assumed something that wasnt supposed to be, and the photographer heard people speaking of the pregnancy. whilst, Ale's agency in Brazil (i think Marilyn management) have already denied the rumour. so, which source is more reliable? u decide...

Reason 5: About her belly looking a little bigger, RUMORS!!!

Look at theses 2 photos, the halloween one is from 2003 i think!!! but is OLD!!! look at her stomach, it looks the same as it is now from this NEW photo Ale in brasil so that does not mean anything, maybe they shot the photo when she was breathing and thats why i looks bigger but is just her abs ;)

post-18657-1200432768_thumb.jpg

post-18657-1200432783_thumb.jpg

:laugh: im just saying my opinion!!!

i will only balive is true if it was said by Alessandra herself, trust me she cares alot about her fans and if she was pregnant she will let everyone know from her and not from some website, which is why i dont balive the rumor and is not true.

Plus she did say on a interview that she will proably stop modeling when she haves kids, do you actually think alessandra will quit her carrer now that she is on top and work so hard to be where shes at now? i dont think so ;)

She said she just want to have a normal life and not be famous and take care of her kids.

:laugh: im just saying my opinion!!!

i will only balive is true if it was said by Alessandra herself, trust me she cares alot about her fans and if she was pregnant she will let everyone know from her and not from some website, which is why i dont balive the rumor and is not true.

Plus she did say on a interview that she will proably stop modeling when she haves kids, do you actually think alessandra will quit her carrer now that she is on top and work so hard to be where shes at now? i dont think so ;)

She said she just want to have a normal life and not be famous and take care of her kids.

if she stops..at the height of her career...

then she follows the bad example of tyra banks