Bellazon

News

it's a gossip page...

:unsure: so how...true or not true...?

:cry: jamie, if u leave her, if u don't marry her and father that child, jamie, i tell u :persuazn:

And if he does the rest of the world is going to kill him :p

I´ll kick in his "eggs" :jimmy:

who wants the gun to shoot his pepe? :nicole:

mmmhhhh Yes sure... why not? lol :war: :neo2:

Im new! :wave:

I been visiting the website for a very long time but now i desided to become a member and post about my favorite models :)

Im at AAOF! so maybe some of you know me from there!!! ;)

About the pregnacy rumor, IS NOT TRUE!!!

Does website everyone haves been seeing are not even real websites, Alessandra haves been visiting her official forum since yesterday and even today she was online cause i saw her and she have read and heard about the rumor and she havent said anything or post anything about it cause none of it is true, if it was true she would have told us her fans herself, and not let us find out by a website, she cares about her fans and the day she does get pregnant she will let us all know herself. ;)

Heres a real website a friend send me, that talks about the rumor and let us all know that is just a rumor and is not real, NOW im not saying she said is not true but the website which is real confirmes is just a rumor. If im correct!! <_<

Heres the website, sorry but is in portuguese if anyone could translate it ill apreciate it. :wave:

From what i know they still dont know for sure if shes pregnant.

They said that her agency in Brazil already denied the rumor.

Some photographer said that he's been talking to Ale's friends and they are saying that she is pregnant.

Another writer said that she cancelled to walk for Zoomp at SPFW cause of the pregnancy.. but really, shes not even included in the original casting. so how can u cancel something thats not there to begin with?

SO MY OPINION IS.

Shes NOT pregnant!!

http://ego.globo.com/ENT/Noticia/0,,MUL258...+DA+MODELO.html

well, it basically says that she denies it but all her brazilian friends says it is true and that she is very happy and that she already cancelled some modelling work...

her agent says it's not true... <_<

Im new! :wave:

I been visiting the website for a very long time but now i desided to become a member and post about my favorite models :)

Im at AAOF! so maybe some of you know me from there!!! ;)

About the pregnacy rumor, IS NOT TRUE!!!

Does website everyone haves been seeing are not even real websites, Alessandra haves been visiting her official forum since yesterday and even today she was online cause i saw her and she have read and heard about the rumor and she havent said anything or post anything about it cause none of it is true, if it was true she would have told us her fans herself, and not let us find out by a website, she cares about her fans and the day she does get pregnant she will let us all know herself. ;)

Heres a real website a friend send me, that talks about the rumor and let us all know that is just a rumor and is not real, NOW im not saying she said is not true but the website which is real confirmes is just a rumor. If im correct!! <_<

Heres the website, sorry but is in portuguese if anyone could translate it ill apreciate it. :wave:

From what i know they still dont know for sure if shes pregnant.

They said that her agency in Brazil already denied the rumor.

Some photographer said that he's been talking to Ale's friends and they are saying that she is pregnant.

Another writer said that she cancelled to walk for Zoomp at SPFW cause of the pregnancy.. but really, shes not even included in the original casting. so how can u cancel something thats not there to begin with?

SO MY OPINION IS.

Shes NOT pregnant!!

http://ego.globo.com/ENT/Noticia/0,,MUL258...+DA+MODELO.html

well, it basically says that she denies it but all her brazilian friends says it is true and that she is very happy and that she already cancelled some modelling work...

her agent says it's not true... <_<

<_<

I actually reckon it could be true....I mean there was a pregnancy rumour about a year ago but it never got as far as being reported in the gossip blogs and such, it was only ever a forums thing. There's got to be some amount of credibility to it if Page Six have picked up on it.

yes, but!

I actually reckon it could be true....I mean there was a pregnancy rumour about a year ago but it never got as far as being reported in the gossip blogs and such, it was only ever a forums thing. There's got to be some amount of credibility to it if Page Six have picked up on it.

Gisele's pregnacy rumors have been on several pages, too. (I didn't follow it, but she wasn't pregnant, was she? :laugh:)