Bellazon

Sports Illustrated Swim Fantasy Lineup

PinkCouture

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I have noticed there is always a flood of people nominating right after I close the nominations! :rofl: I could have it open for days but always right after it is closed :rofl::rofl:

It's just that people enjoy to make nominations so I just think you should increase the number of participants :rofl: I know it can be difficult to run the competition after tho :D 

Just now, lostdiadem said:

It's just that people enjoy to make nominations so I just think you should increase the number of participants :rofl: I know it can be difficult to run the competition after tho :D 

It has been already been increased :D I guess I don't want too may nominees b/c chances are I (and I think you since you offered to help) will be the one who will look for most of the photos and do the templates. Also, I want this to be a short comp :p  More nominee will probably mean more will be eliminated :rofl:

57 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I am reserving 3 spots for @peroxideblonde in case she wants to nominate more :smile: So that makes 10 spots left.  Since I let Clauds have 2 extra noms, for anyone who has already nominated 5 may nominate up to 2 more :yes: After that we should be all set :thumbs_up:

just 3 not 5? i have nominated just 2 names