Bellazon

Sports Illustrated Swim Fantasy Lineup

PinkCouture

28 minutes ago, blueeyedcat said:

Glad one of my nomes made it. Top 3 is perfect. The only complain #SILineUpIsSoWhite it almost makes VS looks diverse

I concur. It’s funny how the two more visible MOC (not so much Yara) are the same ones that VS uses (who are both gorgeous but have relatively white features) as if those are the acceptable faces of sexy models of colour. This isn’t a criticism, I loved the competition! 

1 hour ago, JROCK177217 said:

Awesome competition! I probably would switch out the majority of the "Major Search" girls for some girls who didn't make it past initial voting. Surprised to see Sara, Ale, and Adriana didn't do too well. Oh well, great line-up!

The competition was stiff b/c there were so many models who would be great for SI :yes: Most of these models would have been better choices than what we actually got in SI this year :ninja: I think when it came down to it it was more of who members like more rather than who they dislike :D

57 minutes ago, blueeyedcat said:

Glad one of my nomes made it. Top 3 is perfect. The only complain #SILineUpIsSoWhite it almost makes VS looks diverse

26 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

I concur. It’s funny how the two more visible MOC (not so much Yara) are the same ones that VS uses (who are both gorgeous but have relatively white features) as if those are the acceptable faces of sexy models of colour. This isn’t a criticism, I loved the competition! 

It is a sad reality but WOC usually don't do very well in these competitions :/ but I have noticed a slight shift in being more open-minded and inclusive :hehe:

I am thinking of doing another VS competition maybe in May or June (special thanks to @shver for idea and inspiration :flower:) With that competition I have a couple  of ideas on how to make it more diverse :D  Hopefully people would be interested in it :ninja: None of the current Angels are qualified and neither is Edita  :nicole:

yass Hannah :chicken:fuck MJ for not givin her the cover she deserved..thanks god Dioni and Sarah did good after all! so happy for Kate, shocked she did better than Barbara but deserved since like her or not she's perfect for SI! happy Tanya, Edita, Anne de Paula, Carmella, Yulia, Charlie, Bry, Yara, Liz, Jo, Dani, Candice made it too:chicken: Lais was a no brainer she just keep ruling every comp :rofl: we can really only dream such a good line up :ninja:

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I thought someone else was going to do a Rookie edition. That was why I didn't go that route :smile: Maybe I will do it next yer depending how things go and will SI improve next year :D

i was but i started working and idk i'll have the time to do it :pinch:

5 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

yass Hannah :chicken:fuck MJ for not givin her the cover she deserved..thanks god Dioni and Sarah did good after all! so happy for Kate, shocked she did better than Barbara but deserved since like her or not she's perfect for SI! happy Tanya, Edita, Anne de Paula, Carmella, Yulia, Charlie, Bry, Yara, Liz, Jo, Dani, Candice made it too:chicken: Lais was a no brainer she just keep ruling every comp :rofl: we can really only dream such a good line up :ninja:

i was but i started working and idk i'll have the time to do it :pinch:

Just watch, MJ is going to have all the models in the Lineup attend casting and purposely not have them in the magazine just to troll and piss us off!!! :nicole::cry::ninja:

Do it! :chicken: Even if it is later :D

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Just watch, MJ is going to have all the models in the Lineup attend casting and purposely not have them in the magazine just to troll and piss us off!!! :nicole::cry::ninja:

Do it! :chicken: Even if it is later :D

i'll murder her for real if she does :rofl: i'll see when my current comp ends

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

It is a sad reality but WOC usually don't do very well in these competitions :/ but I have noticed a slight shift in being more open-minded and inclusive :hehe:

I am thinking of doing another VS competition maybe in May or June (special thanks to @shver for idea and inspiration :flower:) With that competition I have a couple  of ideas on how to make it more diverse :D  Hopefully people would be interested in it :ninja: 

Shut up and take my money!!!!

YYAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!! So many of my bitches made it!! There's so many girls who made it that I would have nominated myself but couldn't because other people were faster and also because I ran out of spots :rofl: 

Thrilled to see my baby Hannah nailed it! I wish she had gotten at least one cover, especially in 2016 she was robbed. It should have been her and not Ashley/Ronda/Hailey :cry: 

Also yas to the VS competition Pinky! Count me in

Dear Bellazon,

The year is 2018 and yall are still obsessed over Candice Swanepoel who is barely even working nowdays. Please, for the love of god, stop it.

Sincerely,

Clauds

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Dear Bellazon,

The year is 2018 and yall are still obsessed over Candice Swanepoel who is barely even working nowdays. Please, for the love of god, stop it.

Sincerely,

Clauds

Lol true but she is Swim Queen ?