Bellazon

Sports Illustrated Swim Fantasy Lineup

PinkCouture

13 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

No it’s just that the ones who answered to your request said they preferred the bigger thumbnail and you put again the small ones. :D But I don’t know, I use imgur and I just do copy paste of the image and it pastes it in original size, if that helps, but I think it depends on the browser you use.

Again, the thumbnails are bigger (it might not to your liking but they are bigger) and it's the largest size on Imgbox. I think having so many images full size isn't very efficient. It is quite annoying & confusing not only to view but also to post & organize. If it was 5 or 6 images that's fine but to have more than that posted in full size is obnoxious. Kinda like how some people post large full size images in regular threads.

I will ask this question again to everyone this time, if anyone knows of a host that has thumbnails that are larger that 350px scaled please let me know. It is easy to criticize things but what's the point if you don't offer any valid solution? You are then just complaining and not making any attempt to be constructive.

Thank you.

29 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Again, the thumbnails are bigger (it might not to your liking but they are bigger) and it's the largest size on Imgbox. I think having so many images full size isn't very efficient. It is quite annoying & confusing not only to view but also to post & organize. If it was 5 or 6 images that's fine but to have more than that posted in full size is obnoxious. Kinda like how some people post large full size images in regular threads.

I will ask this question again to everyone this time, if anyone knows of a host that has thumbnails that are larger that 350px scaled please let me know. It is easy to criticize things but what's the point if you don't offer any valid solution? You are then just complaining and not making any attempt to be constructive.

Thank you.

These ones are not bigger than the ones you put yesterday, actually. I saw your last rounds' temps in their original sizes, that's why I said in my post that I'm confused since we're back with the small sizes after many said they liked the bigger temps. Then I told you about imgur that gives you the chance to copy paste pictures in their original sizes, but if my comment is taken ONLY as a complaint, it's not my problem.

From now on, I will keep my mouth shut and I will avoid to even try to be helpful in any way.

9 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

These ones are not bigger than the ones you put yesterday, actually. I saw your last rounds' temps in their original sizes, that's why I said in my post that I'm confused since we're back with the small sizes after many said they liked the bigger temps. Then I told you about imgur that gives you the chance to copy paste pictures in their original sizes, but if my comment is taken ONLY as a complaint, it's not my problem.

From now on, I will keep my mouth shut and I will avoid to even try to be helpful in any way.

I usually would let things like this go but you have really crossed the line. I have always been patient and understanding with you and everyone else here. Also, I have always taken into consideration everyone's suggestions & insights including modifying things and providing options. The way you came off in your earlier post was very rude. It was not what you said but how you decided to say it. I am not accusing you of doing it on purpose but nonetheless your tone did come off as jerky and it was unnecessary. If you cannot phrases and present your points in a respectful and reasonable way then yes please don't say anything at all.

Your Imgur comment was about full size images when the topic we were discussing was thumbnails. The full size topic has already been discussed and technically resolved b/c I could go with the full size image options on Imgbox like I did in Round 2. The full size images didn't work out as well as expected so I am testing out different options and reaching out for suggestions in regards to specifically, again, thumbnails.

Well at first I wanted to be helpful and thought that you put thumbnails as mistake or such so I just let you know that, but then you answered that way and of course I replied rudely, your comment came out rude as well. 

If you prefer thumbnails then don't make people decide on what they prefer. It's your competition, you decide.

But like I said, I will mind my own businness from now on.

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Promise? B/c you said the same thing in your previous post and you are still running those fingers on the keyboard.

Yes, promise that and I promise I won't even help anyone in making templates in all the comps that are not mine, since my help apparently is not appreciated.