Bellazon

Sports Illustrated Swim Fantasy Lineup

PinkCouture

8 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

I prefer Thumbnail 2 :D 

8 hours ago, Proganthony said:

Hmm, I like the full-size templates best, but I think the thumbnails instead of the template above the names makes it easier to see who is who.

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Oh, and bigger thumbnails are better

Ok, maybe for the next round I will have larger thumbnails (I think the largest Imgbox goes to is 350px) and with names on top of each set of thumbnails :smile:

5 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Two rounds in less than a day :ninja:(some time zones are gonna have to sit tight :laugh:)

Some people wanted me to post Round 1 ASAP instead of waiting for the AM. To set the posting of rounds more consistent I posted 2 rounds within 24 hrs. It should be more regulated from now on :smile:

--------------------------------------------

If you don't see your nominees this Phase please don't panic. There is a reason why. I will let members affected know via PM :smile:

Also, if a certain nominees don't make it onto the next Phase please be too don't worry. It might not be the last you will of them ;)

PHASE I: No Half Measures

Round 3

Below are 10 models. Pick the 5 you would most like to see in SI Swim. Please try to be fair & thoughtful by not automatically picking your favorites. The top 5 of each round will advance to Phase II. Click on thumbnails to enlarge and view full size gallery.

Caitlin Ricketts - Dana Taylor - Daniella Beckerman

image host image host image host

Isabelle Mathers - Katelyn Byrd - Katiusha Feofanova

Lily Easton - Natalie Pack - Olivia Brower

Roza Abdurazakova

image host

26 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think it is larger than previously and the largest Imgbox goes to is 350px. If you know of a host that has thumbnails larger than  350px please let me know.

No it’s just that the ones who answered to your request said they preferred the bigger thumbnail and you put again the small ones. :D But I don’t know, I use imgur and I just do copy paste of the image and it pastes it in original size, if that helps, but I think it depends on the browser you use.