Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Her neanderthal boyfriend has a face of a likable moron :rofl:.  he should have played hodor in game of thrones.  or curly in the three stooges?

Rob-Gronkowski-2.png

I think Camille is alright! I like her freckled face. Her boyfriend looks like Shrek, but he's not the one on the cover...

... unless he changes sex and becomes "Roberta", in which case he may very well be on next year's cover :rofl:

14 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

if Camille got the cover thanks to her boyfriend i hope Anne is next since she's dating a famous basketball player :rofl:

is Lais boyfriend famous too? on IG he's a flop :rofl: she have more followers than him

@Stromboli1 can you enlighten me?

Joakim Noah was good for a few years in the NBA, then he suddenly couldn't hang on to a job in the NBA.

5 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Her neanderthal boyfriend has a face of a likable moron :rofl:.  he should have played hodor in game of thrones.  or curly in the three stooges?

Rob-Gronkowski-2.png

Gronk is awesome though!

Girls like Gronk, Gronk likes girls.

17 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

if Camille got the cover thanks to her boyfriend i hope Anne is next since she's dating a famous basketball player :rofl:

is Lais boyfriend famous too? on IG he's a flop :rofl: she have more followers than him

Joakim Noah used to play for my Chicago Bulls. in his prime he had an incredible energy and a really solid player. Not a superstar like Rob Gronkowski or Joel Embid (The other Boyfriends)

But Joakim Noah (Lais' dude) is a legend here in Chicago. But probably not the rest of the world. I've met him a few times a game and two charity events. Hes such a sweetheart of a human. I still have his jersey from when I bought it in High School.

14 minutes ago, Tonchan said:

So bad. Less politically correctness, please. And may someone bring the sexy back? Please.

Sexy ended back at the turn of the millennium. It's been a rapid decline since then. I simply cannot fathom some of the choices in this new issue. An obese girl and another with some skin disorder. I'm sure they're nice people but I don't want to see them wearing bikinis in a magazine. Last year was an all-time low (or so I thought until now).

Also, why is SI still trying to make Kate Bock a thing? She was a one-issue wonder. Amazed to still see her here now in 2019.

When people are saying Paulina's pics are amongst the best, a model whose time was back in the mid-late 1980s, you know your magazine is in trouble.

40 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

Joakim Noah used to play for my Chicago Bulls. in his prime he had an incredible energy and a really solid player. Not a superstar like Rob Gronkowski or Joel Embid (The other Boyfriends)

But Joakim Noah (Lais' dude) is a legend here in Chicago. But probably not the rest of the world. I've met him a few times a game and two charity events. Hes such a sweetheart of a human. I still have his jersey from when I bought it in High School.

44 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Joakim Noah was good for a few years in the NBA, then he suddenly couldn't hang on to a job in the NBA.

thanks! 

52 minutes ago, Tonchan said:

So bad. Less politically correctness, please. And may someone bring the sexy back? Please.

They won't stop, because we're not the target.

The target is mainstream media that will give them promotion by spreading the "gooood" political vibes... Then, the mainstream media have click bait articles to feed their SJW audience (and even the anti-SJW audience that will click just to get afflicted :laugh:).

So, the eggs are laid by the chickens. And the chickens hatch from the eggs. And off it goes... :blink:

25 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Saw that Tyra got the cover, from what I hear, Babs thread must be in full meltdown mode. :rofl:

You’d be surprised, but everyone is very quiet about that. Disappointed just like anyone else here in this topic, that’s it. Apparently her fans care more about her VS career than SI and they are right :rofl: SI is messier than VS nowadays.

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

Lais' boyfriend Joakim Noah was an NBA star really good maybe 10 years ago but he's old and on his way out, don't think he's garnering any clicks or attention at this point. Anne is dating Joel Embiid tho who's a current NBA All Star so that would be the play if we're going by famous sports boyfriends

16 minutes ago, lostdiadem said:

You’d be surprised, but everyone is very quiet about that. Disappointed just like anyone else here in this topic, that’s it. Apparently her fans care more about her VS career than SI and they are right :rofl: SI is messier than VS nowadays.

SI & VS both suck now and have nowhere near the clout they used to have.