Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

17 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

All will be revealed Next Wednesday, May 8th!!! Paulina said that's when the issue will come out :D 

I wouldn't mind if MILF Paulina did the magazine again and SI made a new category hahaha

12 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

I wouldn't mind if MILF Paulina did the magazine again and SI made a new category hahaha

Well, among Iconic Focus Agency's models are SI cover models Rachel Hunter and Vendela, as well as swimsuit issue models Angie Everhart, Maria von Hartz, and Monika Schnarre all of whom are still active models and look to me to be in "model-shape".

On 4/29/2019 at 10:39 PM, Prettyphile said:

SI used to sell issues based on the beauty and sex appeal of their models. Since Mj took over they have resorted to gimmicks and “inclusivity” to try and stay relevant. At what point does the head of the magazine sit back and say this isn’t working.

no words...

@He or She who will not be named.

If said person is in fact the cover photographer, then I have a feeling who got it. In fact all signs point to yes (atm). If he's not, it's fair game.

Actually come to think about it. If she did get the cover then it would make sense considering she's in that gimmicky wheel house of Mj's..

Just now, Stromboli1 said:

If that's the case that would be some nice toilet paper.

Not necessarily! Keep the faith. If it's who I think it could possibly be, it could always be worse.

10 hours ago, hauteheart said:

So Paulina might end up being one of the better models in this issue? 😛

Nothing against Paulina, I have always loved her, but it's probably not great for your issue if a 54-year old woman can outshine a significant amount of the other models in your issue. :rofl:

6 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

If that's the case that would be some nice toilet paper.

Could you imagine multiple covers? Hunter for the Thiccness, Halima because wokeness, and Paulina because can't age shame.  All that's missing is a Little Person, Trangender, and a Foxkin..

MUST check allllllllllllllllll the diversity boxes now.... Alllllllllllll of them or I personally won't feel represented.

39 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Could you imagine multiple covers? Hunter for the Thiccness, Halima because wokeness, and Paulina because can't age shame.  All that's missing is a Little Person, Trangender, and a Foxkin..

MUST check allllllllllllllllll the diversity boxes now.... Alllllllllllll of them or I personally won't feel represented.

The DIE religion strikes again. I'm fine with recent SISI alumni getting 1 surprise spot every year, just have to keep it secret so fans can mark out.

The thing that hurts everything nowadays is all this crap is so forced and doesn't feel genuine while being look at me, just let it happen organically. That's the reason they can't create new mainstay stars to build their lineup around.

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@He or She who will not be named.

If said person is in fact the cover photographer, then I have a feeling who got it. In fact all signs point to yes (atm). If he's not, it's fair game.

Actually come to think about it. If she did get the cover then it would make sense considering she's in that gimmicky wheel house of Mj's..

Then is not Lais or Barbara, we're screwed