Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

How the heck is this even making history? More like making a mockery of both SI and what that girls outfit represents :pinch: On one hand you have an outfit that, lets be blunt, comes from areas that suppress women in many ways, not all do, but enough do so to make it something SI should have never touched to begin with! And on the other hand, for those they are trying to target, they are much too conservative and screaming blasphemy to ever pic up this issue :rofl: Desperation is reeking on this issue or else why even dare touch the hijab and burqa? :idk: And on a side note, how many women would HONESTLY even wear such a ridiculous outfit when you're on the beach in and out of the water? :rofl: I'm all for cultural sensitivity and adoption where it's needed, but I'm getting tired of western civilization being held hostage to what just doesn't belong!

1 minute ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

How the heck is this even making history? More like making a mockery of both SI and what that girls outfit represents :pinch: On one hand you have an outfit that, lets be blunt, comes from areas that suppress women in many ways, not all do, but enough do so to make it something SI should have never touched to begin with! And on the other hand, for those they are trying to target. They are much too conservative and screaming blasphemy to ever pic up this issue :rofl: Desperation is reeking on this issue or else why even dare touch the hijab and burqa? :idk: And on a side note, how many women would HONESTLY even wear such a ridiculous outfit when your on the beach in and out of the water? :rofl: I'm all for cultural sensitivity and adoption where it's needed, but I'm getting tired of western civilization being held hostage to what just doesn't belong!

^^^ everything about this :yes:

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:
wtf :rofl:

00-story-halima-aden.jpg

posting these just for the LOLz

my god thats all sweat not water probalby on her dress lmaoooo .

btw the location is Kenya and the weather was probably HOT  as fuck . 

7 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I am all about inclusivity and diversity but the way they are going about [again] comes off as disingenuous and bull-shit :cain: 

Is the issue coming out next week? :) 

At this point do you really even give a shit? :idk:

Following her faith with modest clothing is one thing, which is good. 

She is a beautiful woman, that isn’t a lie. 

Thing is, did she get this on her own merit or was it something that MJ and company did just to prove inclusion of all faiths?