Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

Yea she does! Paulina is gorgeous at any age!

I kinda hope that the powers that be can get more of the models from the past, like they did with Christie and Paulina. 

I’d love to see Kathy I, Elle M, you get the idea. 

12 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Was I dreaming, or was Winnie listed as a rookie for this year’s SISE?

unfortunately yes

Shanina confirmed she didn't make it but at least she said she'll try again next time..how many times they have to see her for understand how perfect she is 🙄 (she's way better than everyone this year too imo)

7 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

unfortunately yes

Shanina confirmed she didn't make it but at least she said she'll try again next time..how many times they have to see her for understand how perfect she is 🙄 (she's way better than everyone this year too imo)

Thank you, @peroxideblonde

Happy to know that I was not delusional. 

I agree, Shanina would be perfect. 

Given that Alexis has like...no career right now outside of IG sponsorships, I think it’s more likely SI choose not to bring her back. Why would she drop her only legitimate modeling gig? Especially such a high profile one. Maybe it was a personality conflict or pay disagreement. 

And dropping one of the most popular models they have atm makes more sense? :rofl:

what's the point of winning ROTY if they can still drop you..and this is actually disrespectful towards all the fans and people who voted for her, at least make her do another shoot and then bye, just like they did with Sara when she won because the poll was haked

OR maybe there's really a secret location we don't know about and more models are yet to be confirmed :rofl:

17 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Given that Alexis has like...no career right now outside of IG sponsorships, I think it’s more likely SI choose not to bring her back. Why would she drop her only legitimate modeling gig? Especially such a high profile one. Maybe it was a personality conflict or pay disagreement. 

+1

As for Nina's career, she's said multiple times it has her choice to take a step back. And lbr she's not the first (and probably not the last, sadly) who ends up taking a step back form the industry because it fucks up their mental health. I've been a fan of Nina since she first came into the scene, even pre-SI and I miss her working, but can't blame her tbh, the fashion industry is rotten as fuck and social media just made it even worse IMO.