Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

I only put in that Kate Upton and Vita were probably gone because both just had kids.  And I'm assuming the model search non-winners won't be back.  I held judgement on the others, including athletes, give the history of athletes returning.

Did I hear right that there's one more location left after the athletes?

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I’ll be real shocked if Ashley isn’t back. I don’t think Bianca has a strong chance. I’d like to see Robin back but I think Chase is the more likely returning rookie. 

Robin already shoot in Kenya..or you mean Raven?

Just now, peroxideblonde said:

Robin already shoot in Kenya..or you mean Raven?

Oops, yes. I meant Raven! 

ROTY has always come back right? It's what they get for winning? Would have liked Alexis to get dumped. 

ROTY has always come back since 2005 i think, except for Melissa Baker who won in 2008 but did not make it to 2009, so there's a little hope Alexis won't make it but the odds are we're stuck with her:rofl:   I'd love to see both Chase and Raven back, Jasmyn's shoot was also good but her attending the event doesn't necessarily mean she'll be back, IIRC Genevieve was also invited to some events but she wasn't back that same year. 

I actually wouldn't be shocked if Ashley isn't back, she's got a lot on her plate and she already got everything she could out of SI and SI already has other "diverse" models in the lineup this year so is not like they need her either. Bianca I would definitely rule out

@Clauds  I have a hunch Ashley won't be back either, and I agree about Bianca.  

I wonder about Georgia and Kate W.  I doubt they'd bring back one without the other, so that'll be interesting to see.

I haven't seen much buzz about Sailor either.  I think she's 50/50.