Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

On 2/25/2019 at 4:36 PM, elfstone said:

In case Lais or Babs does snag the cover Whos gonna scan the issue and post?

Babs is a damn good choice for covergirl she got it all and the annoying curvy fans will be pleased but watch MJ read this and give it to Hunter , winnie or Sam. 

57 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Nina lately posted many of her SI pics on IG btw, is starting to looking suspicious..or i'm just daydreamind :rofl:

I don’t think she is back in as much as I want her to be, just by looking at the comments on her post. SI did post about it though: https://www.si.com/swim-daily/2019/03/01/nina-agdal-si-swimsuit-2015-photoshoot-instagram

On 3/1/2019 at 5:02 PM, peroxideblonde said:

Nina lately posted many of her SI pics on IG btw, is starting to looking suspicious..or i'm just daydreamind :rofl:

it make me  really sad .. u can tell she wants to be in so bad  this year , she even tagged MJ on cooment of a fan asking her whats the date released.

On 3/1/2019 at 6:01 PM, hauteheart said:

I don’t think she is back in as much as I want her to be, just by looking at the comments on her post. SI did post about it though: https://www.si.com/swim-daily/2019/03/01/nina-agdal-si-swimsuit-2015-photoshoot-instagram

if they bring back ariel meredith and upton why not  but yeah is not hoappening... sad cause she fits much better than half of the cast 

2 hours ago, MarVS said:

it make me  really sad .. u can tell she wants to be in so bad  this year , she even tagged MJ on cooment of a fan asking her whats the date released.

imo it was her choice not to be back, like Hannah..she tagged her just because she doesn't know the date and the fan was asking about it