Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

8 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Kelsey = "first-ever Filipino woman to walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion show just last year"

Winnie = "she even walked in her first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last November."

there's a pattern i see :rofl:

John is Filipino too lol and Josehine was putting her in everything. Josephine is popular 😅 but I like Kelsey

I just started looking into SI because I am a big Barbara P fan and have seen all her past SISE pictures, but I saw Kelsey was shooting so I came here to check it out.

This Olivia girl...WOW. I am now looking through her thread because she is GORGEOUS. 

I may have to pay more attention to SI now that I'm seeing a lot of models that I like (Barbara, Kelsey) and am discovering new models (Olivia) that I will definitely end up being a fan of. 

Yay Olivia and Kelsey!!!

HELL YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY! OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED YALL!! OLIVIA FOR ROTY AND COVER MODEL. Maybe MJ checked this thread and saw how desperately we all wanted Olivia and decided to give us some happiness :ddr::ddr::ddr:

Now they just need Lorena and Bryana Holly and we're good to go. I gotta say the line up is shaping up pretty nicely, sure there's some wrecks in there like Hunter and Winnie but for the most part the rookies have at least something good going on for them, Tara has a gorgeous face and is a stunner, Jasmine is not my favorite but she has a good body and is a decent model, Kelsey and Olivia are basically SI perfect and even the two Model Search winners are pretty with good bodies.

As for the returners, we have Lais and Barbara back so whatever, fuck the rest :rofl: if they could land Nina and Hannah back I'd die fo happiness tho 

Location #1 - Kangaroo Island, Australia 

ph: Josie Clough 

- Camille Kostek (rookie #1) 

- Hailey Clauson 

- Olivia Culpo

- Samantha Hoopes

- Myla Dalbesio 

- Tara Lynn (rookie #2)

Location #2 - Las Catalinas, Costa Rica

ph: James Macari

Hunter McGrady 

- Barbara Palvin

- Lais Ribeiro

- Kate Bock

- Jasmine Sanders (rookie #3) 

- Danielle Herrington 

Location #3 - WatamuKenya

ph: Yu Tsui

Haley Kalil (rookie #4)

- Paulina Porizkova

- Robin Holzken

- Anne de Paula

Location #4 - Bahamas

ph: 

- Winnie Harlow (rookie #5)

- Kelsey Merritt (rookie #6)

- Olivia Brower (rookie #7)

Models missing from 2018: Alexis Ren*, Ashley Graham, Bianca Balti, Chase Carter*, Ebonee Davis*, Georgia Gibbs*, Jasmyn Wilkins*, Kate Upton, Kate Wasley*, Raven Lyn*, Robyn Lawley, Sailor Brinkley Cook*, Vita Sidorkina

*Rookies