Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

Can't imagine that Kelsey is just coincidentally on the same island at the same time as a shoot. 

I literally don't know the answer to this question, but in SI's casting decisions, but does it matter at all that Kelsey is dating Chase's ex?  Or is the world of models and their boyfriends just so small and insular that nobody cares and it makes zero difference?  Not that someone should or shouldn't get a job based on a boyfriend.  Just makes me go hmmmm.  Makes me wonder if Chase is coming back, not that I ever thought she was a one and done girl.

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Kelsey = "first-ever Filipino woman to walk in the Victoria's Secret Fashion show just last year"

Winnie = "she even walked in her first Victoria's Secret Fashion Show last November."

there's a pattern i see :rofl:

In that case, gimme Lorena. 

Nicole Harrison is in the Bahamas as well, not in the same place tho..for now..but since i like her a lot and they already shoot 2 rookies i can only dream :rofl:

btw I NEED RAVEN, she needs justice after her shoot with Yu, it was so disappointing and we know she have so much potential