Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

i don't understand why they shoot just 4 models in Kenya, when they had 6 models in the other locations..bummed since is a beautiful location (it will be ruined by Yu i guess :rofl:)

I feel like they have some people they aren’t releasing. Not sure if true, but they did say in the original post that they were only revealing some models for 2019.

13 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i don't understand why they shoot just 4 models in Kenya, when they had 6 models in the other locations..bummed since is a beautiful location (it will be ruined by Yu i guess :rofl:)

Maybe they did six girls and the other two will be a surprise? They say they wouldn't reveal all the models so who knows :idk: 

As for Winnie all I have to say is nope

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Maybe they did six girls and the other two will be a surprise? They say they wouldn't reveal all the models so who knows :idk: 

As for Winnie all I have to say is nope

14 hours ago, hauteheart said:

I feel like they have some people they aren’t releasing. Not sure if true, but they did say in the original post that they were only revealing some models for 2019.

Where? I can't find it

22 hours ago, hauteheart said:

They are shooting in the Bahamas, but I wonder with who.

With Glock 19s, I hope. Forget the models, they should bring copies of all previous issues and put holes in them. That would be  emblematic of MJ's contribution to SI thus far

http://belmontvision.com/2019/02/belmont-freshman-to-model-in-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue/

Raine says the model search shoot will be this month, too. Also, she said there are only 25 girls in the magazine. Not sure how correct that is considering we know of 17 from the models and rookies  already and 6 more for the model search. So that would mean only 2 more in the issue...

5 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

More like one since Alexis is 100% back but this doesn't make sense :rofl:

must be 25 + MS models

“There are only 25 girls in the magazine, which is crazy,” said Michaels. “And I’m going to be one.”

But yeah, she must be mistaken. They’re not going to have a location of two/three girls in the Bahamas only. Also there’s still the athletes shoot.