Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

Given how quiet this location has been versus the other locations (where they've posted and announced all the models shooting) do you think this location might be the model search girls/winners? :idk: It seems odd to me that Yu has been at the location for over a week now, and they've kept everything under wraps. 

Edit: Although almost all the swim search girls are active on IG and none of them seem to be on location either. And the Fae shoot was probably their shoot. Just weird at the radio silence vs the previous shoots for this issue.

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Given how quiet this location has been versus the other locations (where they've posted and announced all the models shooting) do you think this location might be the model search girls/winners? :idk: It seems odd to me that Yu has been at the location for over a week now, and they've kept everything under wraps. 

Edit: Although almost all the swim search girls are active on IG and none of them seem to be on location either. And the Fae shoot was probably their shoot. Just weird at the radio silence vs the previous shoots for this issue.

I think it has to do something with Paulina still. I don’t know why she would need 10 days for one shoot though.

On 1/20/2019 at 11:39 AM, Stromboli1 said:

Alicia needs to be in the athlete portion of SISI. I know people that work for SISI read this thread so put Alicia in or I'll sick @peroxideblonde on your asses. :nicole:

https://www.instagram.com/alicasmd/

Ive been pounding the Alica drum since last year. It’s not going to happen until she gets more known. If she ever got to the Olympics or some shit then it could happen.

When they did interviews about the issue moving to May, they said MJ did the interview via phone from a secret location in more than one article. The other locations aren’t a secret, so it’s likely that whatever Yu’s location is is being kept secret. The shoot is over by now so they would all be back in NY, and if they posted things that were of them in NY from the last week, it is likely due to them trying to keep it a secret.

And in the original article about them revealing models this year, they said only some would be revealed. 

Edit...

SI crew started following this guy on instagram. Looks like they were in Kenya.

Is this Anne?