Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

2 hours ago, effyja2012 said:

"First published in 1954, Sports Illustrated is a U.S. magazine brand best known for its annual swimsuit issue."

Oof, really? That's some shade thrown on the actual, you know, sports part of the magazine.

On 12/7/2018 at 5:57 AM, selyoink said:

7 years for Kate Bock, unbelievable. She is so average

No way she is average, she features plain untouched girly  beauty, I love her. There is nothing cheap about her and certainly no brazzers material.😂😂😂

Just now, SympathysSilhouette said:

The only problem is that Laïs will be so much better than anyone else in the issue it'll be a bit embarrassing for the rest of the roster.

There's always that possibility.  :D  

So far, I think Hailey and Barbara look like they'll be up to a similar standard.  Those two plus Lais look like they've had terrific shoots for the upcoming issue.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, saber said:

I wished Irina was coming back once again.

Unfortunately I can’t imagine her coming back now that she’s A list bearding which is a shame because she gets better with age. Honestly, SI’s direction is baffling.

1 hour ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I wouldn't mind Irina returning but honestly I would prefer if they focus on getting in some new models who fit the brand instead of MJ's focus on pseudo-activism through Swimsuit Issue.

Absolutely, she should promote young and talented models and not "women" like this 108 kg Hunter McGrady.