Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

14 hours ago, VS19 said:

Agreed.  I've always thought that she's done a pretty good job for them.  

She's not terrible but I don't think she's ever done a great shoot for them either.

She's in the middle of the pack for me which means I'm fine with her returning but I also would have been fine with her not being in the issue.

23 hours ago, ZTestordner said:

I can't understand why so many people don't like to see Kate Bock in SI.🤔

she's average, boring shoots and bad imo..maybe just her shoot in Malta was a bit better..her body is meh and too skinny, not SI material (and not pretty but that's me)

7 years for someone like her are waaaay too many, she looks old too but PS is her friend :rofl:

u9Oemm4.jpg

she never happened and never will, after 7 years she just have 390k followers..she's just there..imo they should gave her spot to someone with more star power

if i'm right she's dating someone who's kinda popular and still nothing :rofl:

for example Tanya Mityushina did ONE shoot for SI and her career now is way better and she have more followers too

On 12/4/2018 at 9:20 PM, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I’ve always been pretty anti Babs but the previews of her look good. Never thought I’d see the day...

What is it that you don't like about her? If you answer my question, I hope you're as honest as possible. please don't sugarcoat it. 

I know plenty of people don't like her  but I've never actually asked anyone why they don't like her.  Barbara is my favorite and I think she has the most absolutely beautiful face, her body is the best in the business (imo), and her hair is gorgeous!!! I want hair like hers lol.

a lot of people say her smile is ugly, she looks like Gollum (ok when she smiles she can sometimes lol), or her body is not toned enough, etc. 

I like Barbara's SI pictures but I liked her VS swim pictures better.  I just came over to see what people were saying about her. I don't like any of the other models I've seen and I like less sexy and more cute/bright/happy pictures, but I really want to know what people don't like about Barbara. Thank you in advance if anyone else answers me! 

10 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

She's not terrible but I don't think she's ever done a great shoot for them either.

She's in the middle of the pack for me which means I'm fine with her returning but I also would have been fine with her not being in the issue.

+1 to all this :)

As for Barbara, i adore her but I never thought I'd see her name and good hair in the same sentence :rofl:

Location #1 - Kangroo Island, Australia 

ph: Josie Clough 

- Camille Kostek (rookie #1) 

- Hailey Clauson 

- Olivia Culpo

- Samantha Hoopes

- Myla Dalbesio 

- Tara Lynn (rookie #2)

Location #2 - Las Catalinas, Costa Rica

ph: James Macari

Hunter McGrady 

- Barbara Palvin

- Lais Ribeiro

- Kate Bock

- Jasmine Sanders (rookie #3) 

- Danielle Herrington 

Danielle makes it 6 girls for the second location, so I'm guessing they'll wrap soon.

Models missing from 2018: Alexis Ren*, Allie Ayers, Anne De Paula, Ashley Graham, Bianca Balti, Chase Carter*, Ebonee Davis*, Georgia Gibbs*, Haley Kalil, Iyonna Fairbanks, Jasmyn Wilkins*, Kate Upton, Kate Wasley*, Olivia Jordan, Paulina Porizkova, Raven Lyn*, Robin Holzken*, Robyn Lawley, Sailor Brinkley Cook*, Tabria Majors, Vita Sidorkina

*Rookies 

Italics girls are swim search models. Haley Kalil won the swim search, along with Camille, so she's guaranteed a rookie spot. I would guess this means the rest of the swim search girls don't make the cut for this issue. 

On 12/10/2018 at 1:49 PM, peroxideblonde said:

I don't like Danielle's body AT ALL :ninja:

omg me neither. or her face (it looks swollen)...or the swimsuit. that is just a baaaad picture. her boobs are sooo big and her arms are soooo skinny, it looks really weird. 

And that Jasmine Saunders girl is NO...her hair looks like it belongs on the roadie of  a bad 80's hair band who never made it any farther than open mic night at their local bar.  

that Kate B lady looks old and haggard. doesn't SI want their models to look youthful? she looks like she'd be downing a bottle of vodka and Xanax while decorating her fireplace mantel waiting for the kids and her husband to get home. 

Lais and Barbara look good though. Hope their pictures don't turn out wonky like what I've seen so far. Barbara is my favorite model ever but a lot of her SI pictures were awful.