Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I honestly think she made a smart move, SI is clearly going downhill and fast. I think she's better off doing HF and getting better jobs. I just hope that now that she booked Chanel and more gigs VS will finally cut their bullshit and cast her next year

SI is clearly going downhill (let's hope their goal is not to reach the abysses of the Earth...), but I still hope they get their senses back one day and start to do some great things again (like what they did with Hannah or Lauren Mellor)

Unfortunately, Hannah hasn't had many jobs in the past months. Sure, here Chanel stuff was great, and, she was good and funny in her last "love magazine" video, but she deserves to get a lot more opportunities.

Location #1 - Kangroo Island, Australia 

ph: Josie Clough 

- Camille Kostek (rookie #1) 

- Hailey Clauson 

- Olivia Culpo

- Samantha Hoopes

- Myla Dalbesio 

- Tara Lynn (rookie #2)

Location #2 - Costa Rica

ph: James Macari

- Jasmine Sanders (rookie #3) 

Hunter McGrady 

Apparently this is Hunter's 3rd year with SI and I straight up thought she was a rookie this year. My brain did me a solid and completely blocked her out. :ninja: 

17 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Location #1 - Kangroo Island, Australia 

ph: Josie Clough 

- Camille Kostek (rookie #1) 

- Hailey Clauson 

- Olivia Culpo

- Samantha Hoopes

- Myla Dalbesio 

- Tara Lynn (rookie #2)

Location #2 - Costa Rica

ph: James Macari

- Jasmine Sanders (rookie #3) 

Hunter McGrady 

Apparently this is Hunter's 3rd year with SI and I straight up thought she was a rookie this year. My brain did me a solid and completely blocked her out. :ninja: 

You're lucky sis, i haven't been able to unsee her pictures :cry:

it would be 100% hilarious if they don't bring Anne back this year but Hunter is tho and it wouldn't surprise me one bit, Anne obviously is too good for SI now

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

You're lucky sis, i haven't been able to unsee her pictures :cry:

it would be 100% hilarious if they don't bring Anne back this year but Hunter is tho and it wouldn't surprise me one bit, Anne obviously is too good for SI now

i think she'll be back..she was at the event they did days ago and her pic is on this wall, it looks like is the line up for this year

Hunter is really not pretty.

Even if she was dropping 60 pounds she still will look average as fuck!

+ She is an awful model.

last year I was able to use my brazzer  logo (and SI wasn't happy about that :happy:) but this year... :idk:

Forensic medicine magazine?

16 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i need Lais, Anne and Robin in this location, i don't want them to get Yu :ninja:

^ +1

No on Yu indeed! He has a way of not capturing our fav ladies in all their splendid glory! :ninja:

16 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Hunter is really not pretty.

Even if she was dropping 60 pounds she still will look average as fuck!

+ She is an awful model.

last year I was able to use my brazzer  logo (and SI wasn't happy about that :happy:) but this year... :idk:

Forensic medicine magazine?

^ Let's be real, Hunter belongs right above the logo for Jenny Craig or for Oprah's new meal program! :pinch: Once again, bodies come in all shapes and sizes, love it... just keep it out of SI. That was one of the last vestiges of just turning the pages to see some of the best bodies in the most extoic locations. Now all I think of is a McDonalds location when I see some of these women :ninja: