Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

They are all fairly popula commercial swimsuit and lingerie models, Shanina is even a VS regular. They would have all normally made it in the pre-MJ days, now the cast is a joke tbh. To the point I don't even want my faves to be involved in this hot mess

6 hours ago, LameImpala said:

Did anyone see that Nina Agdal was at an office building with a friend that was something to do with SI on her insta story the other day?

I saw! I don’t know what they were working on, or if Nina was just visiting her.

I did see that someone asked her on her Instagram “Are you no longer doing photos with SI?” and she liked the comment.

Yes, Alexis went too far but compared to how far MJ has gone, she's gorgeous. Tanya Mityushina, Hannah Ferguson, Nina Agdal, both Kates, Irina Shayk and many more breathtaking have been in SI! Come on, this time girls, aren't even close!

7 hours ago, hauteheart said:

I saw! I don’t know what they were working on, or if Nina was just visiting her.

I did see that someone asked her on her Instagram “Are you no longer doing photos with SI?” and she liked the comment.

That sucks to hear, it did get my hopes up that she was maybe returning. She seems to have a new confidence about herself since taking that time off and a I think we'd all welcome Nina back in the SI issue.

7 hours ago, LameImpala said:

That sucks to hear, it did get my hopes up that she was maybe returning. She seems to have a new confidence about herself since taking that time off and a I think we'd all welcome Nina back in the SI issue.

I won't be getting my hopes up or anything, but I would be thrilled to see Nina back.

8 minutes ago, Syria said:

^yeah that's such a shame, her body is perfect

Agreed as well, as well as on Elizabeth Turner as well.  There are quite a few models out there, those two included, who would be absolute stars for Sports Illustrated.  

2 hours ago, ZTestordner said:

Stephanie Claire Smith should be in the new issue, she's one of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen.

She was in the 2017 Casting Call. A shame she didn't make it. ►SI Casting Call - Website

AromaticForsakenBlackfootedferret-small.gifFortunateHandyArkshell-size_restricted.g

Steph is really good. Nevertheless,  theres about a dozen models from Australia alone who even Steph cant hold a candle to. Which is not an indictment of Steph per se, but just a sad comment on the state of SI really :/