Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

14 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

ugh..not surprised tho since she was a rookie even after losing the MD, Mj likes her way too much

Robin, Anne, Jasmyn will go as well..i guess this means they are all back

from the rookies who do you think will be back?

Olivia, Alexis is roty, Robin and Jasmyne..no way Sailor is not coming back

Ebonee was back after losing the MD as well and leaked Hailey's cover so they must like her a lot :rofl:

idk what to think about the others

Raven is a fan favourite here but we know they hate us :rofl:

Kate and Georgia..imo or they bring back both or no one

Chase? i'm not a big fan but i'm fine if she's back since she was sooo sweet with Robin after she didn't make it for the vsfs

Chase is a sweetheart, I want her back. I wouldn't mind Raven and Georgia either, they have great bodies.

Alexis too, always liked her, fake and all idc... and Robin of course!

From the returning models, Hailey and Barbara please thanks.

I don't love her but she does have a banging body and photographs really well too.

From the rookies I want Georgia, Chase, Olivia (already confirmed), Robin, Raven and Sailor. Everyone else I don't particularly care about

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I think in the normal era, Sarah Stephens would now b doing her fourth of fifth issue. But somehow MJ does not really care about great swimwear models being in SISE?

seriously!!! and with a cover imo

btw MJ did a live with Darcie and she had like 30 people watching and i said CAST SARAH STEPHENS SHE'S A GODDESS :rofl: i'm sure they saw it

23 hours ago, MV007 said:

Do they hire any traditional SI caliber girls anymore? Or will they just recycle the girls that were already on the “roster” while hiring tons of new body positive and IG models?

Depends on the definition of SI caliber girls I suppose. Or at least SIs own definition of it. Not that I understand of their casting process. I still don't understand how they managed to not cast Martha Hunt when she went to the casting back in 2014 or whenever it was.

I don't understand why SI are catering to the PC/SJW/Body Positivism crowd. They don't exactly strike me as a group of people who has any interest whatsoever in the swimsuit issue. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for body positivism. I just don't think that being overweight is positive.

I don't mind them recycling the girls I like though.

2 hours ago, VSSIfan said:

Depends on the definition of SI caliber girls I suppose. Or at least SIs own definition of it. Not that I understand of their casting process. I still don't understand how they managed to not cast Martha Hunt when she went to the casting back in 2014 or whenever it was.

I don't understand why SI are catering to the PC/SJW/Body Positivism crowd. They don't exactly strike me as a group of people who has any interest whatsoever in the swimsuit issue. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for body positivism. I just don't think that being overweight is positive.

By SI caliber I just meant in relation to the history of the magazine. They haven’t just moved towards casting additional body types. The seemingly stopped casting new models who would have been cast in years past. I haven’t seen a hailey clauson or a Nina agdal type.   Never mind a young Kate upton. In a nutshell I think the current casting process would cast the current Kate upton but not the 18 yr old Kate upton that was actually a star. 

6 hours ago, MV007 said:

By SI caliber I just meant in relation to the history of the magazine. They haven’t just moved towards casting additional body types. The seemingly stopped casting new models who would have been cast in years past. I haven’t seen a hailey clauson or a Nina agdal type.   Never mind a young Kate upton. In a nutshell I think the current casting process would cast the current Kate upton but not the 18 yr old Kate upton that was actually a star. 

You do have a point there. I don't expect the SI casting to magically becoming better, but you do have a point.

It also, to a degree, depends on who shows up to the castings. I don't really pay enough attention to the whole casting process to know if SI have rejected anyone with SI caliber potential or not.

Rejecting Martha is one of the few things they did right :rofl: 

3 hours ago, VSSIfan said:

It also, to a degree, depends on who shows up to the castings. I don't really pay enough attention to the whole casting process to know if SI have rejected anyone with SI caliber potential or not.

They did..Sarah Stephens, Dioni Tabbers, Liz Turner, Shanina ande many many more

On 11/18/2018 at 10:39 AM, peroxideblonde said:

Rejecting Martha is one of the few things they did right :rofl: 

They did..Sarah Stephens, Dioni Tabbers, Liz Turner, Shanina ande many many more

I'd be lying if I said I knew who any of those are. I like what I saw based on a brief picture browse though, definitely SI caliber ladies.