Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

Yeah...I really disagree with this particular rookie choice. She's not what I want to see in the swimsuit issue.

If you are going to use bigger women why not use someone like Iskra Lawrence? At least she seems to keep herself in good shape.

They don't give a chance to models who really deserve to be in the issue because sexy af because they prefer to have such girls in the issue.

They really should start considering the idea of making more than one issue: one with plus sized models and one with actual sexy girls.

I agree, I think 2011 was a good one and 2012 was good too, it just went downhill in 2013 and obviously the last two have been horrible and 2019 seems like it'll be the worst one yet

4 minutes ago, oldschoolsifan said:

I would think changing the date of release would be above here pay grade. I’m sure she was in the discussion, but this sounds like a brilliant idea from corporate. And by brilliant I mean unnecessary and in my mind ignores the whole reason the issue has always come out when it has.

It's the issue that comes out after the Super Bowl, that's usually a "slow" time in the sports world so SI came out with the swimsuit issue to keep the public interested and it became the tradition it is (or was?) until this day. 

ugh..not surprised tho since she was a rookie even after losing the MD, Mj likes her way too much

Robin, Anne, Jasmyn will go as well..i guess this means they are all back

from the rookies who do you think will be back?

Olivia, Alexis is roty, Robin and Jasmyne..no way Sailor is not coming back

Ebonee was back after losing the MD as well and leaked Hailey's cover so they must like her a lot :rofl:

idk what to think about the others

Raven is a fan favourite here but we know they hate us :rofl:

Kate and Georgia..imo or they bring back both or no one

Chase? i'm not a big fan but i'm fine if she's back since she was sooo sweet with Robin after she didn't make it for the vsfs