Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

12 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Ahem...

What is there not to like aboot spiders?

:idk: They're cute, cuddly, some are deadly, that's pretty much everything that is great and wonderful and amazing in one creature on this earth in simple terms.

Or get a spider tattoo Stormy :tf: I will be one day

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl:@Limerlight @RIP_Cabrini_Green @Stromboli1 @ILUVAdrianaLima @Stormbringer - Thoughts?

r58dA5Z.pngr58dA5Z.pngr58dA5Z.pngr58dA5Z.png .... searchy... searchy.... searchy how to..... (get Spicy Nuclear Noddle sauce r58dA5Z.png off a dick?)

Seeing that he is Asian, at least he only has to worry about 1-2 inches of “spicy noodle deek”. I suggest maybe wacking off with some aloe vera ASAP and investing in one of those Google Home units...searchy-search that spicy deek with no hands! :idk: 

16 minutes ago, Limerlight said:

What is there not to like aboot spiders?

:idk: They're cute, cuddly, some are deadly, that's pretty much everything that is great and wonderful and amazing in one creature on this earth in simple terms.

Or get a spider tattoo Stormy :tf: I will be one day

They also eat other insects! :thumbs_up: 

11 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Girl shows how easy it is to have them as pets.  @Limerlight @PinkCouture @Stormbringer

:chicken: Ya, probably should get one.

Muffin, help me pick one out one day and you can help me shop for everything for it (cause if I get one without your go ahead you'll be angry and tell me I'm a bad person and didn't let you pick or name it)

Thanks for the video too

No thanks to tarantulas as “pets.” They can’t be handled carefree like regular pets as the thumbnail implies. A lot don’t like to be taken out of their enclosure, they get stressed out and flick their hairs as a defense mechanism, which is painful when the hairs get embedded into your skin, so you might have to wear gloves when handling them.

Did you watch the video or just look at the thumbnail?

She even says in there they don't like to be picked up most of the time, but the one she is holding does not mind to be picked up every now and again, and she doesn't try to pick them up all the time, or much at all. It was mostly to show the spider vs the molt.

The last few years of S.I. threads.....I can’t help but wonder what goes through the heads of outsiders when they come in here to see what we’ve figured out.

Like S.I. Swim grass, maybe MJ herself. Or models, or all kinds of people from the model industry, or other Forums and websites that like to steal our stuff.

one minute we have a CSI team revealing the entire issues just on birthmarks and tattoos and vegetation specific to certain parts of the world, and all of our opinions on what girls should be in or out.

but in order to get to all that, they have to make it through of many many pages of Spider discussion first.

they must thinks we’re  psychopaths and I fucking love that so much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...