Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

@Prettyphile

#1. Why are you trying to sexually harass me?

#2. Yes They Do/When I used to visit Surrey seeing the Indian population there or knowing some of the indian guys I did growing up the arguments are fucking amazing :rofl:/ No you're a kat

#3. That seems similar to a bunch of our conversations :p And never gonna be a kat owner, fuck kat's

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

1st one is $84.00, second one $69.99. The one Rip posted is about 199$.  So they aren't too bad.

My favorite is the Whipspider (which Stormy should get). I paid around 50$ for him.

Yeah they aren't as expensive as I expected. I assume it might take some work to keep them like you would need temperature control and UV Lighting :smile:

The Whipspider always makes me laugh :laugh:

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Yeah they aren't as expensive as I expected. I assume it might take some work to keep them like you would need temperature control and UV Lighting :smile:

The Whipspider always makes me laugh :laugh:

I have central heating/ac so during the winter I put them on a little table close to a floor vent and they get nice and toasty warm, and during the summer I put them near the window and they keep nice and toasty warm  On average I keep their homes at about 70-72 degrees. During the Fall/Spring all I do is turn on a little heating pad specifically made for spiders and it keeps them warm enough that I don't have to run the heater or ac in my house, the heating pads cost about 10$ each.

The only expense I have for them is crickets, meal-worms and other tasty treats which comes out to about 3-5 dollars a month.  They are thriving very well, and getting bigger each year.

Spiders dislikes lights, so I avoid them like the plague.