Bellazon

Vlada Roslyakova
Thumbnail

jj7024

It's the photo that was on the Vogue Nippon March 2007. I love this picture. She looks so beautiful :heart:

cover1pe0.th.jpg vladaroslyakovaotherscakq3.th.jpg

I have this pic on my desktop. Have a look at this wallpaper. I created it cause I needed some vlada-summer-feeling on my pc. Its made for 1280x1024 with a lot of room for all the desk-icons. If you like it, I'll try to bring it to 1024x756 and 800x600

wallpaper18wu9.th.jpg

It's the photo that was on the Vogue Nippon March 2007. I love this picture. She looks so beautiful :heart:

cover1pe0.th.jpg vladaroslyakovaotherscakq3.th.jpg

I have this pic on my desktop. Have a look at this wallpaper. I created it cause I needed some vlada-summer-feeling on my pc. Its made for 1280x1024 with a lot of room for all the desk-icons. If you like it, I'll try to bring it to 1024x756 and 800x600

wallpaper18wu9.th.jpg

oh ok thank you. by the way, the desktop is cute!

:pinky: :heart: she looks like a stylish bunny.

post-6164-0-1446090021-53646_thumb.jpg

v mag :flower:

euuuuuuuuuuuuuwwwwww one of those bunnies they do animal testing on and they keep locked up in a cage and all their hair starts to thin cause they are so malnurished and their eyes are all squinty and life less. she looks like a horrible experiment. the sad thing is if she was actually healthy she would be so beautiful. It would be funny to see her train for a marathon or something. she'd probly pass out and youd have to carry the useless ****8