Bellazon

Vlada Roslyakova
Thumbnail

jj7024

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if Vlada dies of kidney failure just like a 20 yr old model recently did. Those pics look really unhealthy, especially the shoulder blade one.... :blink:

I don't think she's anorexic either, she looks naturally thin to me, you can't see bones or anything on her body. :wub:

I literally laughed out loud just a bit when i read that.

If she looks naturally thin to you... You have twised mind.. :whistle:

Natural? How many girls do you know who naturally look like this:

00055l4froo1.jpg

gosh just look at this pic, her arms :blink:

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if Vlada dies of kidney failure just like a 20 yr old model recently did. Those pics look really unhealthy, especially the shoulder blade one.... :blink:

I don't think she's anorexic either, she looks naturally thin to me, you can't see bones or anything on her body. :wub:

00055l4froo1.jpg

It's really, really sad. I'm new here and I've been checking out some of the other threads and this woman is by far the thinnest I've seen. It's hard to believe anyone can say she's naturally thin. My neice is suffering from an eating disorder - I know the physical signs. I'm not attacking anyone, but I'm scared for Vlada. The worst part is in the fashion world she's probably told she looks great and should keep looking like that.

00055l4froo1.jpg

It's really, really sad. I'm new here and I've been checking out some of the other threads and this woman is by far the thinnest I've seen. It's hard to believe anyone can say she's naturally thin. My neice is suffering from an eating disorder - I know the physical signs. I'm not attacking anyone, but I'm scared for Vlada. The worst part is in the fashion world she's probably told she looks great and should keep looking like that.

That pic is photoshopped, here are the original pic(s)

<_< http://www.freewebs.com/sugarfreegum

well i'm sorry, i'll leave the thread now anyways...

but you see how important it seems to a few ppl (including me) to make you guys pay at least attention to the weight topic which shouldn't be ignored (that's why i still have a better connection to this forum than to tFS - anorexia and bulemia ARE problems in the business and it's just ignored which is wrong and inhuman to the models). and in fact, Vlada seems to be one of the most sceptical watched girls so far - i wonder why if there isn't a problem at all.

but ok, i think that's my point, i made it clear and see you in the next ten pages :p

you have a valid point, and i'm not going to dispute that. anorexia and bulimia are a problem. however, most of the anorexic/bulimic girls don't reach the top, they have their problems because they're not that successful. while i wouldn't call vlada a supermodel, she does so many runway shows that you have to admit she's a success. doesn't she average about 40 shows a season? most designers like models that, while thin, their clients can relate to. as far as i know, vlada doesn't have any health problems and she's absolutely beautiful. we should start worrying about her when it's more obvious there's something definately wrong, rather than just speculating.

00055l4froo1.jpg

That pic is photoshopped, here are the original pic(s)

<_< http://www.freewebs.com/sugarfreegum

No, this one is the original. If you go to page 3 and look at the fake photo, you'll see they've also removed her dark circles. Now off to non-weight discussions. :hug: