Bellazon

Ugly Betty

Ack

• 1 month later...
whoa theres more than one version?? angelxxx is your avi and sig. one of the versions?

yes, this one from my avatar and sig its from "Yo soy Bea", the version from Spain. Its just amazing! if you want to see all the versions, is just to register in this website: www.todaslasfeas.com they post all the videos there :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG, I can't believe more BZer's don't watch this show (if they can...). :laugh:

It could be the Official Bellazon TV Show or something. :laugh:

< another straight guy who loves it

PS Anyone notice that the girl who played Amanda also played a geeky girl :laugh: at Sonia's magazine? Fat padding and everything.

• 2 weeks later...

omgsh so charlie, henry's girlfriend, is pissing me off! <_< jeez he doesn't even like charlie...he loves betty...he even told her so! they should get together! they're such a cute geeky little coupd :p aha

i have mixed feelings about "alexis" meade. sometimes i like her and sometimes i don't. but i REALLY want to slap wilhemina <_< i HATE HER!!! she's such a bitch!@ i can't believe she did that adn lied about claire meade just to run a stupid magazine <_<

i have mixed feelings about "alexis" meade. sometimes i like her and sometimes i don't. but i REALLY want to slap wilhemina <_< i HATE HER!!! she's such a bitch!@ i can't believe she did that adn lied about claire meade just to run a stupid magazine <_<

I love Wilhelmina...She makes the entire show exciting.

• 2 weeks later...