Bellazon

Polina Malinovskaya
Thumbnail

RecTop2012

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

well said!

and btw, she's here while Camila Morrone is still in the model section when she doesn't model anymore, she's doing movies right now..i wonder why Polina and Rachel were switched but not hers :rolleyes:

if polina gets a lot of legitimate modeling work after COVID no one could push a case for her not being a model.   be patient..

11 hours ago, bayern7 said:

Anastasyia Scheglova seems to be doing fine for herself despite her tattoo. 

I think @OANDAFANBOY is talking about a different level of modeling than what Scheglova does...

9 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

imagine beliving in 2020 that a model can't get work because of a small tattoo :rofl: :rofl:

It won't stop her from getting work. She's too gorgeous for that. But all things being equal between her and another model at the highest level, it doesn't help.

54 minutes ago, hottness said:

I think @OANDAFANBOY is talking about a different level of modeling than what Scheglova does...

It won't stop her from getting work. She's too gorgeous for that. But all things being equal between her and another model at the highest level, it doesn't help.

Fair enough. I suppose they should remember that Prinsloo, Dunn, Delevigne etc all have tattoos.