Bellazon

Female models – Wacoal, Kohl’s, & Olay

TF9

Any attempt(s) or effort(s) to ID any of these 7 female models will be greatly well-appreciated – THANKS very much, as always.

1. Wacoal (unknown date/year) –

37334503_Wacoal_14-1.jpg 37334506_Wacoal_14.jpg

2. Wacoal (unknown date/year) –

37334505_Wacoal_15.jpg 37334504_Wacoal_16.jpg

Is she possibly Monika Jagaciak?

3. Olay (Jan. or Feb. 2018) –

37334507_Olay-6.jpg

Is she also possibly Monika Jagaciak?

4. Kohl’s (Jan. 2018) –

37334544_Kohls_630.jpg

5. Kohl’s (Jan. 2018) –

37334545_Kohls_629.jpg

6. Kohl’s (Jan. 2018) –

37334663_Kohls_627.jpg 37334661_Kohls_627-1.jpg

7. Kohl’s (Feb. 2018 & Dec. 2017) –

37335927_Kohls_632.jpg 37335928_Kohls_612.jpg

I apologize (sorry) if I’ve already posted her before.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks very much, as always, for each & every one of those.  I've confirmed that the first 4 suggestions (#1, 2, 3, & 6) are correct, but as for the last one, the possibilities that #7 could be Joy Nakayama, unfortunately I'm sorry to say that I just really don't know.  Anyone (else) know whether or not #7 is actually Joy?  And does anyone have any ideas who any of the remaining ones could possibly be?

Also, I would have edited my post accordingly by updating the identified models, but I can't find the edit button anymore.  What has happened to it?  Or is it just some type of temporary glitch in the system that can be somehow fixed by someone who knows how to deal with such an issue?  If yes, then I guess I'll just have to come back & try again later.

3 hours ago, TF9 said:

Thanks very much, as always, for each & every one of those.  I've confirmed that the first 4 suggestions (#1, 2, 3, & 6) are correct, but as for the last one, the possibilities that #7 could be Joy Nakayama, unfortunately I'm sorry to say that I just really don't know.  Anyone (else) know whether or not #7 is actually Joy?  And does anyone have any ideas who any of the remaining ones could possibly be?

Also, I would have edited my post accordingly by updating the identified models, but I can't find the edit button anymore.  What has happened to it?  Or is it just some type of temporary glitch in the system that can be somehow fixed by someone who knows how to deal with such an issue?  If yes, then I guess I'll just have to come back & try again later.

Nowadays you can’t edit comments after a certain time. That is to prevent angry members from deleting all their old posts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Yes - all your suggestions appear to be correct, maxione, so THANKS very much for each & every one, as I always appreciate any helpful efforts, whether they're correct or not!