Bellazon

Best Eyes Competition

peroxideblonde

Based on these pics, I would have voted for Yael Shelbia. How eyes are positioned on someone’s face affects how attractive the eyes seem (overall harmony e.g. between eyes and nose and how far apart eyes are spaced). But I understand not showing full face pics to avoid biases.

The winner’s eyes do seem fake. Like letting someone with contact lenses claim the spot of having the best eyes.

Is it that weird that out there, there are girls and boys with such clear/nice eye color to look fake? Without filters or lenses or photoshop? Yael and Sara's eye colors are so nice to look as fake (enhanced by filters and photoshop too), but why complaining only about Josefine? Because she's no one's fave? Because she's a new face and not the usual VS/SI popular girl? 

I wonder if someone more popular was the winner, there would have been all these complaints.

I get that everyone has their own opinion and I respect that, but Josefine got 11 votes somehow and now everyone is complaining about her winning. If you all thought her eyes looked fake, then you all could vote for someone else.

^Guess I should've used a different emoji for the second sentence as I was being sarcastic. :D

If you chose that picture she wouldn't have won the competition imo. :chicken:

You should've chose this picture too...... woof.

image.thumb.png.8b59ec38aeebf896e4685bb0e31e436a.png

On 4/10/2018 at 7:09 PM, Stromboli1 said:

A brown eyed model will not win this competition anyway....... it's a fact. :chicken:

Almost won. :hehe:

On 5/28/2018 at 7:31 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I didn't know this Lini Kennedy, but in addition to her great eyes, she has a wonderful face!

Same here. :biggrin:  

On 5/28/2018 at 10:53 AM, lostdiadem said:

I get that everyone has their own opinion and I respect that, but Josefine got 11 votes somehow and now everyone is complaining about her winning. If you all thought her eyes looked fake, then you all could vote for someone else.

You don't have to justify anything to anyone. If people have an issue that's on them. GG to Jo.