Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

Bebe is doing Grace Jones as shown by the preview on her IG, i wonder how that will go down. I'm excited for this tbh, Snatch Game is IMO where the strongest ones are seen, I think every season's winner has had a strong SG performance except Tyra Sanchez but she sucks anyway :ninja: 

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

Bebe is doing Grace Jones as shown by the preview on her IG, i wonder how that will go down. I'm excited for this tbh, Snatch Game is IMO where the strongest ones are seen, I think every season's winner has had a strong SG performance except Tyra Sanchez but she sucks anyway :ninja: 

I'm nervous because it will be Trixie's first SG and she chose a very difficult character, can't wait for tomorrow.

Bebe is gonna be safe AGAIN!? :rofl: she's the safest bitch on earth it seems. Honestly it looks more and more like she's not really competing. If that's true then I hope Chi Chi goes home because we don't need another I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear. And at least Roxxxy won the first challenge in AS2

I was gagged as well! And I agree about Shangela just being Shangela for the Snatch Game she wouldn't have been in my Top either, I think Aja should have been in the Top 2 instead or Bebe, but we all know at this point Bebe is not gonna make it to the Top 2 at all :rofl: 

I'm just living for the Chadlaska little videos at the end tho, they're so good. I hope they have some role later on the season because they are both hilarious

I also wanted to share my experience with you guys! Yesterday I attended the Werq The World Tour in Argentina and I met the queens (Violet, Kennedy, Kim Chi, Detox, Laganja, Peppermint and Valentina + Michelle Visage)

LAGANJA: she was the first one i talked to and the sweetest of all the group. I talked to her about her last show in Argentina and how my friend loved it but she couldn’t come this time, so I brought her ticket and she signed it with a heart, her name and XOXO. My fav of the night. Her show was absolutely SICKENING and full of energy, she dances like a goddess.

KENNEDY: she looked kinda upset in the m&g, maybe because it looked like something bad was happening with one of her eyelashes since she kept touching it. I meantioned her the snatch game and she was like “oh yeah ok”. Kinda disappointed until I saw her performance, it was amazing and now I’m a fan of her.

KIM CHI: not a lot of talk, we talked about some national candies that she LOVED. Her make up is amazing, the best one of all the girls. Her performance was ok!

DETOX: when I got closer to her, the first thing she said was “oh i like your hair!!!” while touching it. Super sweet, she performed as Eva Perón. Such a great actress, you could see her tears on stage!!! And also you could smell her perfume from there lol, she came closer to the audience and since I was in the first line, she touched my hand and her perfume sticked to it lol.

VIOLET: probably the most serious, but sweet as well too. She said that she was enjoying Argentina. SHE IS SUPER TALL, and has legs to die for. She did a lipsync and a kinda of a circus performance with a ring. She took my breath away.

MICHELLE: when I met her she said that my eyes were beautiful, we hugged And talked a little bit about her first time in Argentina. She slays as a host. She singed, played games with the audience, gave a speech about the LGBTQ+ community (that made me cry)... one of the best ones too.

PEPPERMINT: so funny and sweet, the best one giving hugs lol. She singed and danced. She also did a lipsync in Spanish. Her energy was always on point I really enjoyed it.

VALENTINA: OH MY GOD SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE LINDA EVANGELISTA. When it was my time to meet her, she said Hi to me in Spanish and I said “oh i didn’t know if I should talk to you in spanish or English” and she said “yeah it doesn’t matter, I don’t speak any of them well” and laughed. When Michelle presented the girls before the performances, she threw a rose to the audience and I caught it!!! So now I have it with me. Her outfits were beautiful and her dance too!

They all signed my ticket and I have pictures with all of them too. I would recommend the show 100%, it was AMAZING and everyone was lovely. Can’t wait to see them again!!!

Bitch I can't believe you got the motherfucking rose, I was probably behind you trying to steal it, I was in the second or third row:rofl: 

I think my favorite of the night was Laganja for sure, I did not expect to love her show as much as I did but it was just fucking everything, honestly I died and lived again every time she did a dead drop tbh, her dance is everything, my friend and I were losing our shit. Detox was also good but I kinda wish she had done something more and not just Eva Perón, mostly because I know she's such a high energy performer and a good dance and I was lowkey hoping she'd do the verse from Red U, Wrote U lol but I'm also happy because she only did the Eva Perón number for us, no one else is gonna see the number, she didn't even do it on the show from the 15th I think and Kim Chi posted a video of Detox leaving the stage and she was legit crying :heart: . Violet was my other favorite because damn, she is flawless, amazing, that show had me shook and the rings, the body, the legs, the everything, she's just so unique and it was everything I expected from her. Michelle surprised me with that voice I did NOT expect her to sing so damn good live, I was shook.

Kim Chi's performance was probably my second to least favorite because she obviously can't dance lol, but I love love love the Mortal Kombat theme because I am a 90s kid so clearly that hit home for me. Kennedy was okay but gurl, you are in Argentina and you gave me a Brazilian themed show so nope, howeveeeer, I love Kennedy a little now because I waited for them outside after the show and when she came out I was screaming and she was infront of me and I told her KENNEDY MY STRUGGLE IS REAL RIGHT HERE, and she looked at me dead in the eye, laughing and said I know baby girl, I know and I was dying because she knows I exist now  :rofl: 

The show is amazing, I'm kinda bummed we didn't get Bianca, Latrice and Shangela, especially Shangela since she's doing Chile tonight. Still, it's awesome and everyone should see it! I loved it, me and my friend had a blast. It was fun but also empowering and so so inspiring, the speeches from Michelle and Peppermint had me in tears the whole time.

51 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Bitch I can't believe you got the motherfucking rose, I was probably behind you trying to steal it, I was in the second or third row:rofl: 

I think my favorite of the night was Laganja for sure, I did not expect to love her show as much as I did but it was just fucking everything, honestly I died and lived again every time she did a dead drop tbh, her dance is everything, my friend and I were losing our shit. Detox was also good but I kinda wish she had done something more and not just Eva Perón, mostly because I know she's such a high energy performer and a good dance and I was lowkey hoping she'd do the verse from Red U, Wrote U lol but I'm also happy because she only did the Eva Perón number for us, no one else is gonna see the number, she didn't even do it on the show from the 15th I think and Kim Chi posted a video of Detox leaving the stage and she was legit crying :heart: . Violet was my other favorite because damn, she is flawless, amazing, that show had me shook and the rings, the body, the legs, the everything, she's just so unique and it was everything I expected from her. Michelle surprised me with that voice I did NOT expect her to sing so damn good live, I was shook.

Kim Chi's performance was probably my second to least favorite because she obviously can't dance lol, but I love love love the Mortal Kombat theme because I am a 90s kid so clearly that hit home for me. Kennedy was okay but gurl, you are in Argentina and you gave me a Brazilian themed show so nope, howeveeeer, I love Kennedy a little now because I waited for them outside after the show and when she came out I was screaming and she was infront of me and I told her KENNEDY MY STRUGGLE IS REAL RIGHT HERE, and she looked at me dead in the eye, laughing and said I know baby girl, I know and I was dying because she knows I exist now  :rofl: 

The show is amazing, I'm kinda bummed we didn't get Bianca, Latrice and Shangela, especially Shangela since she's doing Chile tonight. Still, it's awesome and everyone should see it! I loved it, me and my friend had a blast. It was fun but also empowering and so so inspiring, the speeches from Michelle and Peppermint had me in tears the whole time.

GURL SPEAKING OF KIM’S IG STORY... she recorder Detox while performing and I could fucking see myself. I look like a potato but I don’t care lol.

Also I can’t believe we were THAT close. 

D86C88E3-F771-489A-8DAA-E5D19ACA4DEF.jpeg

Wow, I am so jealous you got to see all of them! What an adventure. Kim is a look queen, so it doesn't surprise me she's not a good performer. She knows it too. Laganja has made a complete 180 since the show (and some of the other girls need to take a cue from her) so I'm glad she's doing well.

On 18/2/2018 at 8:05 PM, Glamazonia said:

By the other hand... I'll be meeting Sharon in 19 days!!!! 

I'm going too!:rofl: didn't get M&G tickets tho, they went on sale while I was at work so I couldn't snag them before they sold out, I'm hoping they'll sell more at the door. I swear to god that if Lasky ever comes I'll trade my soul for M&G.

On 18/2/2018 at 2:50 AM, Glamazonia said:

GURL SPEAKING OF KIM’S IG STORY... she recorder Detox while performing and I could fucking see myself. I look like a potato but I don’t care lol.

Also I can’t believe we were THAT close. 

D86C88E3-F771-489A-8DAA-E5D19ACA4DEF.jpeg

LMAO the pink phone behind you it's me :rofl: 

On 18/2/2018 at 3:17 PM, uberglasses said:

Wow, I am so jealous you got to see all of them! What an adventure. Kim is a look queen, so it doesn't surprise me she's not a good performer. She knows it too. Laganja has made a complete 180 since the show (and some of the other girls need to take a cue from her) so I'm glad she's doing well.

Laganja NEEDS to be in AS4 and show her growth, honestly it was insane. Everyone lost their shit during her set, it was for sure the gayest one :rofl: it was just everything I swear to god, and her look was also on point.

Kim Chi is not bad, but she's not super energetic, especially not compared to Laganja so I think it was smart that she opened the show. Kennedy shouldn't have been the closer tho, I think Laganja or Violet would be better off closing than Kennedy, but it was a great show. If they ever go to your city don't doubt and just go, thankfully all the queens are coming to Baires, we had Raja and Willam a couple of weeks ago, now the tour and next month Sharon Needles is coming too.

35 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm going too!:rofl: didn't get M&G tickets tho, they went on sale while I was at work so I couldn't snag them before they sold out, I'm hoping they'll sell more at the door. I swear to god that if Lasky ever comes I'll trade my soul for M&G.

LMAO the pink phone behind you it's me :rofl: 

ALASKA IS COMING IN JUNE!!!!! She'll be in Rheo. Shitty place but at least we'll see her. Nothing about the tickets yet. But I assume that they'll be on sale on May/April since they always release them like a month before. 

Aja is coming in August, and Bianca said she's working on that so she can come here too. So excited!!! 

Omg I'm still surprised about how close we were and how close we'll be again lol :rofl: 

28055689_153730652103458_1240366300484392047_n.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? LINK ME TO THE EVENT ASAP I NEED THOSE TICKETS! 

I'm for sure seeing Aja in August too as I adore her, same for Bianca! But yeah, Imma get those M&G tickets for Lasky because she is my absolute favorite, I'm gonna cry if I meet her no joke. No shit, when I was down with depression Alaska was one of the few things that made me genuinly laugh and enjoy life so I'm super excited to see her

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? LINK ME TO THE EVENT ASAP I NEED THOSE TICKETS! 

I'm for sure seeing Aja in August too as I adore her, same for Bianca! But yeah, Imma get those M&G tickets for Lasky because she is my absolute favorite, I'm gonna cry if I meet her no joke. No shit, when I was down with depression Alaska was one of the few things that made me genuinly laugh and enjoy life so I'm super excited to see her

There's no event yet, but you can see the date on her website! http://alaskathunderfuck.com/tour/ 

capture-20180220-201902.png

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

The happines is R E A L ! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

I KNOWWWWWWW, I CAN'T WAIT! I'm gonna buy the m&g too. I'll be left with no money at all but the queens are worthy.

I believe that after Sharon comes, they'll start promoting Alaska. As I said, they always release the tickets like one month before the show date.