Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

I think Thorgy didn't do Stevie any justice, sure the outfit was on point but the makeup and gestures ... it was just Thorgy and her runway look was meh. I think Kennedy also did pretty bad but her runway look was way better. And lbh Thorgy blamed her failure in season 8 on Bob and now "getting set up to fail", she's just not as good as she thinks it is IMO and I would have had eliminated her as well if I was Shangela.

Right on. Like Todrick said, Thorgy was too much of a purist. You can be a purist, but still be funny. Like Chad Michaels is a Cher purist, but still made her funny for Snatch Game. Thorgy needed to go bigger, grander. Her runway was like three put together. I don't think that was necessarily her worst outfit. I liked her original neon one better. If anything, her Silver Screen/Detox black and white look should've been redone.  

Favorite lipsyncs of all time?

2 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

Raja vs Carmen Carrera :eyebrows:

Yours? 

Omigod I live for this. Season 3 had so many memorable lipsyncs from Mimi picking up India Ferrah to Raja and Carmen kaikaing to Yara Sofia giving up.

Rujubee was emotional AF for me. Tatianna vs Alyssa is legendary. I really enjoyed seeing Peppermint slaughter both Cynthia Lee Fontaine (who I think is overrated) and Alexis Michelle.  Oh! Let's not forget Laganja and Joslyn Fox doing the splits at the same time (the only good moment of that lipsync, but still epic).

I think Raja vs. Carmen was great but I Rujubee takes the cake for me, it was so emotional, I literally cried! It was my favorite until recently because I think this is the greatest lipsync performance of herstory, as soon as I saw this I knew Sasha was going to win, it was everything, it gives me the chills. I live every single time I watch this, it's almost like Shea didn't exist 

Bendela is on fire!! Three in a row, dang. She has a target on her back now. Especially with queens not really following "what they agreed on" (which they never do). I agree that the lipsync was so lame. The song's good, but not draggy enough. 

Honestly, Chi Chi needed to go (even with that killer look), but I'm not sad about Milk leaving. She was straight up cocky and delusional this year.

Kennedy always has a stank, holier than thou attitude that annoys me. I've never seen her as All Star quality.

Aja did not deserve to be in bottom. That spot was reserved for Bebe.

Jeffrey needs to be the real Bachelor because boy is fine as hell.

1 hour ago, uberglasses said:

Honestly, Chi Chi needed to go (even with that killer look), but I'm not sad about Milk leaving. She was straight up cocky and delusional this year.

Kennedy always has a stank, holier than thou attitude that annoys me. I've never seen her as All Star quality.

Aja did not deserve to be in bottom. That spot was reserved for Bebe.

I thought Chi Chi was going home, but since Milk talked shit about Kennedy's drag... well, it's what she deserves *Kim K's voice*. I mean I don't like Kennedy and I don't see her All Star material but you can't talk crap about your mates in front of them and not even apologize. If Chi Chi doesn't go home next episode, she'll be the Roxxxy of her season.

Aja was smooth af imo, yeah her character wasn't the best but her runway look was amazing. I agree that Bebe should have been in the bottom, so this just confirmed all the crazy theories about her.

And another opinion: if it wasn't for Milk, Trixie would have won the challenge. 

Yeah, the narrative of the episode was too focused on Milk and Kennedy, so once the latter won the challenge, I just knew Milk was going home. It was similar to the first episode with Morgan and Bendela. These girls need to play the Bendela game with keeping their trap shut. Don't even get me started on Roxxxy and how unjust it was with her staying over Alyssa and Tatianna. 

Yeah as soon as Kennedy won the lip sync it was obvious Milk was going home tbh. I'm super pumped about Snatch Game, especially because it will be Bebe and Trixie's first time. I hope Bebe steps out of her comfort zone and doesn't do another African character.

What do you think about the rumors of BeDeLa eliminating herself from the competition? It seems more and more likely to me every week, she's thrown away the last two lip syncs IMO, it's like she wasn't even trying to win.  

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

What do you think about the rumors of BeDeLa eliminating herself from the competition? It seems more and more likely to me every week, she's thrown away the last two lip syncs IMO, it's like she wasn't even trying to win.  

Well I can't tell if it's true or not, I guess I'll just have to wait and see the rest of her development. Yeah the lip syncs weren't good but she's been serving good looks.