Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

6 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

—Favourite queen: Adore Delano (so cliché it hurts lol)

—Favourite winner: Bianca.

—Most overrated queen: From the winners i'd say Sharon (she's lost her sparkle) 

—Most underrated queen: My baby Jinkx Monsoon, and imo Laila McQueen too, she's really good and improved a lot.

—Favourite season: 6

—AS3 favourite: #TeamTrixie

—AS3 least favourite: Kennedy Davenport.

Party with Adore! I'm sad she left AS2! 

I feel like Sharon was soooooo good in Season 4. But she's been controversial post-show that I'm like eh with her. 

I'm so glad Jinkx kicked Rolaskatox's asses! Heathers > Rolaskatox

I thought we had seen the last of Kennedy's bitterness, but nope... let's hope she exits fast. And no rudemption.

1 minute ago, Glamazonia said:

lol is Tyra Sanchez still a thing? I mean she doesn't even does shows, she just talks shit when she needs attention. I like to imagine RuPaul regretting giving her the crown :tf:

It's because no one likes her. If I could rewrite history, I'd have Raven win season 2, even if it'd take away one of the best, emotional lipsyncs ever with Rujubee. It was hard seeing Raven lose to Chad in AS1 because she deserved it as well, but so did Chad. 

Just now, uberglasses said:

It's because no one likes her. If I could rewrite history, I'd have Raven win season 2, even if it'd take away one of the best, emotional lipsyncs ever with Rujubee. It was hard seeing Raven lose to Chad in AS1 because she deserved it as well, but so did Chad. 

I'm like meh with Chad. I mean she's good but what  I dislike about her is how she is ALWAYS telling for how long she's been in the industry and the bad way she does it. 

Can we talk about Laganja? I got to see her in november and was amazing, I'll see her again in Werq The World Tour in a few days and I can't wait because she blew my mind! 

I think giving Chad the crown was Ru commending her for all her work with the community and Chad being a good spokesperson like she's paid her dues. 

My god, Laganja has made a complete 180 with her persona and I'm glad! I'm glad she can look back and laugh at her ridiculousness too. The only queen I've met is Willam and she was shockingly nice!

Are you happy about Courtney Act winning Celeb BB UK?

8 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

I think giving Chad the crown was Ru commending her for all her work with the community and Chad being a good spokesperson like she's paid her dues. 

My god, Laganja has made a complete 180 with her persona and I'm glad! I'm glad she can look back and laugh at her ridiculousness too. The only queen I've met is Willam and she was shockingly nice!

Are you happy about Courtney Act winning Celeb BB UK?

I watched a video today about Chad reading mean comments and once was about her winning "Chad's about to die so Ru probably wanted her to be happy" I LAUGHED REALLY HARD.

I only saw Laganja, but I'm gonna meet Violet, Kennedy, Peppermint, Valentina, Laganja, Kim Chi, Detox and even Michelle Visage so I'm excited! Willam is coming to my country in february too but I don't have anyone to go with and I'm not a huge fan so I'm ok if I miss it. 

And about Courtney, hell yes I am! I cried, it's a huge step. Like Trixie said on Twitter: Drag Queens winning drag race is annual, but a drag queen winning BB is historical. 

Guuurl! @Glamazonia Where do you live? I'm seeing the Werq the World tour on the 16th! Willam is coming on the 6th too but I am too broke to pay for that too lmao 

—Favourite queen: Alaska 

—Favourite winner: Alaska but if you only count regular seasons then Raja, Bianca del Rio, Violet and Sasha

—Most overrated queen: Ginger Minj, will never get the hype

—Most underrated queen: Naomi Smalls, she's so much more than just a stunning face

—Favourite season: Season six! Such a strong cast, that Top 3 was everything

—AS3 favourite: Aja

—AS3 least favourite: Hard one because I like them all but Milk has been giving shitty vibes in both episodes so far 

As far as Chad goes tbh, I think if he had competed in any other season he would have won but Sharon was just such a big force there was no chance for Chad to beat her (let's not even talk about the joke that was Phi Phi making it to the Top 3 lmao). It's kind of like Adore and Courtney, I think had they competed in other seasons and they could have won IMO, but Bianca was just too good.

I do think seasons 4, 5 and 6 are the best and had the strongest competitors, I mean I love all seasons but those three were the ones I enjoyed the most. 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

As far as Chad goes tbh, I think if he had competed in any other season he would have won but Sharon was just such a big force there was no chance for Chad to beat her (let's not even talk about the joke that was Phi Phi making it to the Top 3 lmao). It's kind of like Adore and Courtney, I think had they competed in other seasons and they could have won IMO, but Bianca was just too good.

I do think seasons 4, 5 and 6 are the best and had the strongest competitors, I mean I love all seasons but those three were the ones I enjoyed the most. 

Season 7 is quite good too. You have some amazing girls like Katya, Trixie, Violet. But I do think Pearl didn’t deserve the top 3, imo she went so far because of the “do i have smth on my face?” thing.

5 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

Season 7 is quite good too. You have some amazing girls like Katya, Trixie, Violet. But I do think Pearl didn’t deserve the top 3, imo she went so far because of the “do i have smth on my face?” thing.

Pearl making it to the Top 3 was pure bullshit just like Phi Phi in season four, honestly. I do think season 7 was good but to me it was just painfully obvious from the first episode that Violet was going to snatch the crown because she was (and still is) ages above the other queens from her season.

I do love me some Katya tho, her verse in Read U Wrote U is like the greatest verse in history. I think she should have been in the Top 3 tbh, it should have been Katya, Ginger and Violet.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Pearl making it to the Top 3 was pure bullshit just like Phi Phi in season four, honestly. I do think season 7 was good but to me it was just painfully obvious from the first episode that Violet was going to snatch the crown because she was (and still is) ages above the other queens from her season.

I do love me some Katya tho, her verse in Read U Wrote U is like the greatest verse in history. I think she should have been in the Top 3 tbh, it should have been Katya, Ginger and Violet.

Violet nailed the first challenge, I agree it was obvious from the beginning. The season I don't like is season 8, i would have loved to see Kim Chi or Naomi with the crown, anyone but Bob.

Omg i've been listening to Read U Wrote U all week long, i've even found a version of it without Roxxxy and I love it even more. Nothing against her tho, but her singing makes me cringe. 

22 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

I watched a video today about Chad reading mean comments and once was about her winning "Chad's about to die so Ru probably wanted her to be happy" I LAUGHED REALLY HARD.

I only saw Laganja, but I'm gonna meet Violet, Kennedy, Peppermint, Valentina, Laganja, Kim Chi, Detox and even Michelle Visage so I'm excited! Willam is coming to my country in february too but I don't have anyone to go with and I'm not a huge fan so I'm ok if I miss it. 

And about Courtney, hell yes I am! I cried, it's a huge step. Like Trixie said on Twitter: Drag Queens winning drag race is annual, but a drag queen winning BB is historical. 

Haha I love how Chad and Raja make fun of their age. They're not even that old! I mean Charlie Hides was and looks old.

Where do you live?? I'm in Los Angeles and I should be seeing more drag queens, but I'm so lazy.

Courtney was almost derailed by Andrew (boys can be such a distraction), but girl kept it classy and let her win ring on and on.

13 hours ago, Clauds said:

Guuurl! @Glamazonia Where do you live? I'm seeing the Werq the World tour on the 16th! Willam is coming on the 6th too but I am too broke to pay for that too lmao 

—Favourite queen: Alaska 

—Favourite winner: Alaska but if you only count regular seasons then Raja, Bianca del Rio, Violet and Sasha

—Most overrated queen: Ginger Minj, will never get the hype

—Most underrated queen: Naomi Smalls, she's so much more than just a stunning face

—Favourite season: Season six! Such a strong cast, that Top 3 was everything

—AS3 favourite: Aja

—AS3 least favourite: Hard one because I like them all but Milk has been giving shitty vibes in both episodes so far 

I was so afraid Ginger was going to win. She started out fine, but then joined that bitter old ladies brigade and that was not a good look for her. I love Naomi and how she's referred to as the love child of Raven and Raja.

13 hours ago, Clauds said:

TBH, Sharon could have won against any of the first five winners. Her take on drag was just that refreshing and different at the time. I totally agree with Adore and Courtney winning in any other season. I feel the same for Manila as well. Phi Phi was there just for the drama. Pearl making it to top 3 was the biggest head scratcher of all time.

Thank god Roxxxy is at the end of Read U Wrote U so I never have to finish it. Unfortunately, Alexis Michelle is in the middle of C.L.A.T....

16 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

TBH, Sharon could have won against any of the first five winners. Her take on drag was just that refreshing and different at the time. I totally agree with Adore and Courtney winning in any other season. I feel the same for Manila as well. Phi Phi was there just for the drama. Pearl making it to top 3 was the biggest head scratcher of all time.

Thank god Roxxxy is at the end of Read U Wrote U so I never have to finish it. Unfortunately, Alexis Michelle is in the middle of C.L.A.T....

I'm from Argentina! 

I think Bianca would have SLAYED any season, for me she's the winners winner. If a winners season would happen, she would win imo. I used to think the same about Sharon but for me she's lost her spooky sparkle. And yeah, I agree with the fact that Phi Phi and Pearl made it to the top 3 because they're dramatic as hell.

You can listen to the version without Roxxxy here, it really sounds better lol: 

LMAO I live for Aja's petty tweets, she's everything :rofl: 

I agree about Sharon losing her spark, and honestly all that plastic surgery she got kind of ruined her looks as well. Glad to see my love Alaska got out of that toxic relationship and she's now doing so much better without Sharon. 

In an all-winners season I think the ones to beat would be Bianca and Alaska for sure, because they are the most versatile queens for sure they can do pretty much anything they are given. I think Sasha would also be a strong competitor along with Violet. Tyra would be the first one to go for sure lmao #justiceforraven

I think Thorgy didn't do Stevie any justice, sure the outfit was on point but the makeup and gestures ... it was just Thorgy and her runway look was meh. I think Kennedy also did pretty bad but her runway look was way better. And lbh Thorgy blamed her failure in season 8 on Bob and now "getting set up to fail", she's just not as good as she thinks it is IMO and I would have had eliminated her as well if I was Shangela.